Amber, how was the cheeseburger? 
Thank you!Hope you both have a good time.
This!Hope you both have a good time.
Thank you tooThis!
I don't know what politeness is.I always forget to be polite.![]()
Not yet. But it's still early.Hope your day is great too!
Was ok. Made them myself, just basic cheeseburger with some bbq sauce and friesAmber, how was the cheeseburger?![]()
How good are your cheeseburgers? Feel free to exaggerate.Was ok. Made them myself, just basic cheeseburger with some bbq sauce and fries
It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust.How good are your cheeseburgers? Feel free to exaggerate.![]()
I have some you can have, but they are spicy. and in Maryland.It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust.
Needed pickles, forgot to buy them.
When I read "Smash," I was like, "Fuck me!" But after the thing with the forgotten pickles, all that was left was, "What the fuck is wrong with you!"It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust.
Needed pickles, forgot to buy them.
But Amber forgot the pickles!
No cum then. For anyoneBut Amber forgot the pickles!![]()