youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,242 Amberrlicious said: Hope you both have a good time. Click to expand... Thank you!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,243 Amberrlicious said: Hope you both have a good time. Click to expand... This! I don't know what politeness is. I always forget to be polite.
Amberrlicious said: Hope you both have a good time. Click to expand... This! I don't know what politeness is. I always forget to be polite.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,244 vanilla_hips said: This! I don't know what politeness is. I always forget to be polite. Click to expand... Thank you too
vanilla_hips said: This! I don't know what politeness is. I always forget to be polite. Click to expand... Thank you too
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,246 youngbustyredhead said: Hope your day is great too! Click to expand... Not yet. But it's still early.
youngbustyredhead said: Hope your day is great too! Click to expand... Not yet. But it's still early.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,249 I'm going to tidy up my shed today... and give up after 10 minutes.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,250 vanilla_hips said: Amber, how was the cheeseburger? Click to expand... Was ok. Made them myself, just basic cheeseburger with some bbq sauce and fries
vanilla_hips said: Amber, how was the cheeseburger? Click to expand... Was ok. Made them myself, just basic cheeseburger with some bbq sauce and fries
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,251 Amberrlicious said: Was ok. Made them myself, just basic cheeseburger with some bbq sauce and fries Click to expand... How good are your cheeseburgers? Feel free to exaggerate.
Amberrlicious said: Was ok. Made them myself, just basic cheeseburger with some bbq sauce and fries Click to expand... How good are your cheeseburgers? Feel free to exaggerate.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,252 vanilla_hips said: How good are your cheeseburgers? Feel free to exaggerate. Click to expand... It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust. Needed pickles, forgot to buy them.
vanilla_hips said: How good are your cheeseburgers? Feel free to exaggerate. Click to expand... It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust. Needed pickles, forgot to buy them.
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,253 Amberrlicious said: It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust. Needed pickles, forgot to buy them. Click to expand... I have some you can have, but they are spicy. and in Maryland.
Amberrlicious said: It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust. Needed pickles, forgot to buy them. Click to expand... I have some you can have, but they are spicy. and in Maryland.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,254 Amberrlicious said: It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust. Needed pickles, forgot to buy them. Click to expand... When I read "Smash," I was like, "Fuck me!" But after the thing with the forgotten pickles, all that was left was, "What the fuck is wrong with you!"
Amberrlicious said: It was pretty good, first time trying to make “smash burgers “ bought a press thing in the week to press it down and get a good crust. Needed pickles, forgot to buy them. Click to expand... When I read "Smash," I was like, "Fuck me!" But after the thing with the forgotten pickles, all that was left was, "What the fuck is wrong with you!"
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,258 Maddiemoiselle said: Cum Click to expand... But Amber forgot the pickles!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,259 Maddiemoiselle said: Cum Click to expand... Morning!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,260 vanilla_hips said: But Amber forgot the pickles! Click to expand... No cum then. For anyone