GooberI never narrowed it down to the UK. I said somewhere in Europe![]()
GooberI never narrowed it down to the UK. I said somewhere in Europe![]()
Close
Yes close to TexasClose
No uGoober
Yup. Absolutely normal and totally crazy at the same time.
Hi!Yup. Absolutely normal (and totally crazy) at the same time.
Vijf voor half [enter whatever hour here].Five before half hour![]()
WierdiesVijf voor half [enter whatever hour here].
But we also use 25 past the hour. It depends.
We're Dutch. It comes with the territoryWierdies![]()
Good luck, lol.I need to study you people. Understand your weirdness![]()
Where is there not a pervert more like it?!?!where ?
We like weirdies though!And a typical Dutch saying is..
Doe nou maar gewoon dan doe je altijd gek genoeg. Meaning, just be normal, that's weird enough.
Clearly we are self-aware.
You rightWhere is there not a pervert more like it?!?!
Amirite amirite. Am. I. Right?