It says on the image they released its inspired by Starship Troopers. They obviously didnt understand that movieI saw the US space army is it? Uniform. Looks a bit 1940s Germany....
It says on the image they released its inspired by Starship Troopers. They obviously didnt understand that movieI saw the US space army is it? Uniform. Looks a bit 1940s Germany....
HugsWent to the vets today.
Got told they dont have a virus or anything but they've dropped weight.
Gave them injections to stop them feeling sick
Gave them this prescription food.
They wont touch that.
Cost me £91
was told if they don't eat to phone and they would give them another injection that's meant to peak their appetite.
I cant afford another £91
Are they both sick?Went to the vets today.
Got told they dont have a virus or anything but they've dropped weight.
Gave them injections to stop them feeling sick
Gave them this prescription food.
They wont touch that.
Cost me £91
was told if they don't eat to phone and they would give them another injection that's meant to peak their appetite.
I cant afford another £91
Hugs
They’ll feel better soon I bet
Are they both sick?
The vet checked their teeth yeah?Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside.
The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house
Try one of them and see if you get the same symptoms then you'll have your answerYeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside.
The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house
The vet checked their teeth yeah?
And you've tried different food flavours? Sometimes mine just decide they dont like the same food anymore
Hmph hopefully the injection works, strange thoughYeah they checked them all over.
I've tried different food. The only thing they'll eat is cooked chicken breast
Hmph hopefully the injection works, strange though
My kitty is into potatoes.![]()
Rifle thing ?Oh
Now I get the rifle thing lol
@Tash26, I simply won't ask why you smirked.My kitty is into potatoes.![]()
It was a joke earlier I didn’t get but Hope has a rifleRifle thing ?
Silly bullshit. Surprise, surprise.Rifle thing ?