BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,621 Talkie-Toaster said: I saw the US space army is it? Uniform. Looks a bit 1940s Germany.... Click to expand... It says on the image they released its inspired by Starship Troopers. They obviously didnt understand that movie
Talkie-Toaster said: I saw the US space army is it? Uniform. Looks a bit 1940s Germany.... Click to expand... It says on the image they released its inspired by Starship Troopers. They obviously didnt understand that movie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,622 Talkie-Toaster said: Went to the vets today. Got told they dont have a virus or anything but they've dropped weight. Gave them injections to stop them feeling sick Gave them this prescription food. They wont touch that. Cost me £91 was told if they don't eat to phone and they would give them another injection that's meant to peak their appetite. I cant afford another £91 Click to expand... Hugs They’ll feel better soon I bet
Talkie-Toaster said: Went to the vets today. Got told they dont have a virus or anything but they've dropped weight. Gave them injections to stop them feeling sick Gave them this prescription food. They wont touch that. Cost me £91 was told if they don't eat to phone and they would give them another injection that's meant to peak their appetite. I cant afford another £91 Click to expand... Hugs They’ll feel better soon I bet
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,623 Talkie-Toaster said: Went to the vets today. Got told they dont have a virus or anything but they've dropped weight. Gave them injections to stop them feeling sick Gave them this prescription food. They wont touch that. Cost me £91 was told if they don't eat to phone and they would give them another injection that's meant to peak their appetite. I cant afford another £91 Click to expand... Are they both sick?
Talkie-Toaster said: Went to the vets today. Got told they dont have a virus or anything but they've dropped weight. Gave them injections to stop them feeling sick Gave them this prescription food. They wont touch that. Cost me £91 was told if they don't eat to phone and they would give them another injection that's meant to peak their appetite. I cant afford another £91 Click to expand... Are they both sick?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,624 BaileyXcX said: Hugs They’ll feel better soon I bet Click to expand... I hope so Im so stressed, and it isn't helping matters as I've been really ill lately too. Which means I've not been able to work Which means I'm poor. So I can do without them being ill
BaileyXcX said: Hugs They’ll feel better soon I bet Click to expand... I hope so Im so stressed, and it isn't helping matters as I've been really ill lately too. Which means I've not been able to work Which means I'm poor. So I can do without them being ill
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,625 BunnyBeeHope said: Are they both sick? Click to expand... Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside. The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house
BunnyBeeHope said: Are they both sick? Click to expand... Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside. The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,626 Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside. The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house Click to expand... The vet checked their teeth yeah? And you've tried different food flavours? Sometimes mine just decide they dont like the same food anymore
Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside. The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house Click to expand... The vet checked their teeth yeah? And you've tried different food flavours? Sometimes mine just decide they dont like the same food anymore
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,627 Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside. The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house Click to expand... Try one of them and see if you get the same symptoms then you'll have your answer
Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah its odd. And they are indoor cats so its not like they can catch anything outside. The only thing I can think of is they've eaten a moth or a spider as I keep finding them in the house Click to expand... Try one of them and see if you get the same symptoms then you'll have your answer
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,628 BunnyBeeHope said: The vet checked their teeth yeah? And you've tried different food flavours? Sometimes mine just decide they dont like the same food anymore Click to expand... Yeah they checked them all over. I've tried different food. The only thing they'll eat is cooked chicken breast
BunnyBeeHope said: The vet checked their teeth yeah? And you've tried different food flavours? Sometimes mine just decide they dont like the same food anymore Click to expand... Yeah they checked them all over. I've tried different food. The only thing they'll eat is cooked chicken breast
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,630 Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah they checked them all over. I've tried different food. The only thing they'll eat is cooked chicken breast Click to expand... Hmph hopefully the injection works, strange though
Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah they checked them all over. I've tried different food. The only thing they'll eat is cooked chicken breast Click to expand... Hmph hopefully the injection works, strange though
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,632 BunnyBeeHope said: Hmph hopefully the injection works, strange though Click to expand... Very strange. One was sick on Thursday evening The other Saturday morning And now they just wont eat I dont get it
BunnyBeeHope said: Hmph hopefully the injection works, strange though Click to expand... Very strange. One was sick on Thursday evening The other Saturday morning And now they just wont eat I dont get it
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,633 vanilla_hips said: My kitty is into potatoes. Click to expand... Don't think mine have ever had them
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,634 I can’t really contribute anything useful as I’ve never had a cat. But I hope they’re better soon.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,635 BaileyXcX said: Oh Now I get the rifle thing lol Click to expand... Rifle thing ?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,636 vanilla_hips said: My kitty is into potatoes. Click to expand... @Tash26, I simply won't ask why you smirked.
vanilla_hips said: My kitty is into potatoes. Click to expand... @Tash26, I simply won't ask why you smirked.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,638 Amberrlicious said: Rifle thing ? Click to expand... It was a joke earlier I didn’t get but Hope has a rifle
Amberrlicious said: Rifle thing ? Click to expand... It was a joke earlier I didn’t get but Hope has a rifle
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #505,640 Amberrlicious said: Rifle thing ? Click to expand... Silly bullshit. Surprise, surprise.