youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:36 PM #515,241 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... Exactly
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:37 PM #515,242 youngbustyredhead said: Is this the one about punching girls in the stomach? I haven’t seen it, but someone mentioned it here recently Click to expand... Not punching girls… he wanted a girl to can with him as they both punch themselves in the stomach until they puke. It’s just ewww no.
youngbustyredhead said: Is this the one about punching girls in the stomach? I haven’t seen it, but someone mentioned it here recently Click to expand... Not punching girls… he wanted a girl to can with him as they both punch themselves in the stomach until they puke. It’s just ewww no.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:38 PM #515,243 Ok I found it. I guess it’s mutual self stomach punching. Not quite as bad but still…unusual
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:40 PM #515,246 Well that was a VERY loaded “unusual”
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:40 PM #515,247 I know we shouldn’t kink shame But in this case I’ll make an exception That’s vile
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:42 PM #515,249 One wonders how such a kink develops
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:42 PM #515,252 Amberrlicious said: I’m too vanilla for this place Click to expand... Me too tbh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:43 PM #515,253 But vanilla is an important flavor with its own appeal!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:43 PM #515,254 I say, this place could use MORE vanilla!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:43 PM #515,255 youngbustyredhead said: One wonders how such a kink develops Click to expand... I have no idea, and feel Like I don’t really want to know what happened to a person to develop a kink like that.
youngbustyredhead said: One wonders how such a kink develops Click to expand... I have no idea, and feel Like I don’t really want to know what happened to a person to develop a kink like that.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:44 PM #515,257 Lil_wonders said: I have no idea, and feel Like I don’t really want to know what happened to a person to develop a kink like that. Click to expand... Yeah I feel like it might involve some trauma :/
Lil_wonders said: I have no idea, and feel Like I don’t really want to know what happened to a person to develop a kink like that. Click to expand... Yeah I feel like it might involve some trauma :/
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:03 PM #515,259 I'm gonna start a thread and look for someone to take a flying kick in the face
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:09 PM #515,260 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna start a thread and look for someone to take a flying kick in the face Click to expand... I’m sure you will have many takers.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna start a thread and look for someone to take a flying kick in the face Click to expand... I’m sure you will have many takers.