SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:49 PM #516,601 Talkie-Toaster said: Been alright, how are you? Click to expand... Been doing some work most of the day, but even so, a better day And just ordered some Wagamamma n opened Wine
Talkie-Toaster said: Been alright, how are you? Click to expand... Been doing some work most of the day, but even so, a better day And just ordered some Wagamamma n opened Wine
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:51 PM #516,602 Amberrlicious said: Your song was just on Strictly Sadie Click to expand... What dance etc?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:52 PM #516,603 I reckon Ciaran watches Striclty, wearing sequin hot pants
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:52 PM #516,604 SarcasticSadie said: What dance etc? Click to expand... Was paying that much attention tbh but it was “Pretty Woman” Obviously
SarcasticSadie said: What dance etc? Click to expand... Was paying that much attention tbh but it was “Pretty Woman” Obviously
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:53 PM #516,606 Amberrlicious said: Was paying that much attention tbh but it was “Pretty Woman” Obviously Click to expand... Smoooooooth
Amberrlicious said: Was paying that much attention tbh but it was “Pretty Woman” Obviously Click to expand... Smoooooooth
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:55 PM #516,607 SarcasticSadie said: I reckon Ciaran watches Striclty, wearing sequin hot pants Click to expand... Never watched an episode
SarcasticSadie said: I reckon Ciaran watches Striclty, wearing sequin hot pants Click to expand... Never watched an episode
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:56 PM #516,608 Talkie-Toaster said: Never watched an episode Click to expand... Lies
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:57 PM #516,609 didn’t obviously like Chilean hot pants ha
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:58 PM #516,610 SarcasticSadie said: didn’t obviously like Chilean hot pants ha Click to expand... Clearly not me. I'd never wear US pants
SarcasticSadie said: didn’t obviously like Chilean hot pants ha Click to expand... Clearly not me. I'd never wear US pants
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:58 PM #516,611 Talkie-Toaster said: Never watched an episode Click to expand... It’s ska week next week
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:58 PM #516,612 Talkie-Toaster said: Clearly not me. I'd never wear US pants Click to expand... I would
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:59 PM #516,613 Amberrlicious said: It’s ska week next week Click to expand... This seems like a lie
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:59 PM #516,614 Wait, i misread it as an Americans pants