Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:32 PM #516,801 Im tok grumpy to Internet today I think
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:33 PM #516,802 Just stay in here and you’ll be safe, till vanilla arrives anyway
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #516,803 I could bomb the place with gifs for you Ciaran, it will be Fab U Lussssss
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:46 PM #516,804 Btw is it just me that hasn’t got a clue what’s going on re Chile ?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:00 PM #516,806 Pretty sure it’s just Ciaran getting horny over a whole country.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:02 PM #516,808 Hi. It has been nice thanks. You enjoying yours?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:22 PM #516,810 BunnyBeeHope said: Eh not so great had a pretty bad medical thing last night and now I feel poopy Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: Eh not so great had a pretty bad medical thing last night and now I feel poopy Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:28 PM #516,811 Lil_wonders said: Pretty sure it’s just Ciaran getting horny over a whole country. Click to expand... Pretty much sums it up. Blame Red.
Lil_wonders said: Pretty sure it’s just Ciaran getting horny over a whole country. Click to expand... Pretty much sums it up. Blame Red.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:32 PM #516,812 Talkie-Toaster said: Blame Red Click to expand... Whaaaat???? I was just an enabler!
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:33 PM #516,813 youngbustyredhead said: Whaaaat???? I was just an enabler! Click to expand... You kept trying to hog all the Chilean wrestlers, so i enacted a country wide embargo.
youngbustyredhead said: Whaaaat???? I was just an enabler! Click to expand... You kept trying to hog all the Chilean wrestlers, so i enacted a country wide embargo.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:34 PM #516,814 Now all the Chilean goodness gets filtered through me.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:35 PM #516,815 Mutual admiration of ONE Chilean wrestler is not "trying to hog all the Chilean wrestlers"
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:35 PM #516,817 Talkie-Toaster said: Now all the Chilean goodness gets filtered through me. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:35 PM #516,818 Maddiemoiselle said: Horn Click to expand... Yours or Ciaran's?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:36 PM #516,819 There was 2. Which is like 50% of the chilean wrestlers. Drastic steps had to be taken.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:36 PM #516,820 youngbustyredhead said: Yours or Ciaran's? Click to expand... We share one horn.