youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:34 AM #517,181 I went to the food court and got a wrap. Wasn’t feeling the caf options
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 12:37 AM #517,183 youngbustyredhead said: Oh I thought you were sarcastically asking, bc you sometimes go a long time before eating dinner. So I was sarcastically answering Click to expand... Oh faur enough lol
youngbustyredhead said: Oh I thought you were sarcastically asking, bc you sometimes go a long time before eating dinner. So I was sarcastically answering Click to expand... Oh faur enough lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:20 AM #517,188 As were the chocolate chip cookies I just ate
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:45 AM #517,191 I already went out once that's enough for me
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:49 AM #517,196 It wasn’t too bad. Not my best loaf but not my worst either haha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:51 AM #517,197 That’s how it goes sometimes I guess. At least it wasn’t a disaster
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:53 AM #517,198 It made for a tasty lunch with some avocado, tomato and basil on it.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:56 AM #517,200 Yeah work day, early start. Just heading in. Have a good evening (?)