Getting close to evening. Have a lovely day.
Honestly pretty shite, I had a bad brain bleed saturday night, than got my period, than got the flu.Morning Hope, how are you today?
Fucking hell that’s a bad run of luck. They say things come in threes so hopefully that’s everything now ! I hope things get better, quickly.Honestly pretty shite, I had a bad brain bleed saturday night, than got my period, than got the flu.
And i cant afford to miss work so here I am
Bleh
Honestly pretty shite, I had a bad brain bleed saturday night, than got my period, than got the flu.
And i cant afford to miss work so here I am
Bleh
You would think. I missed 4 days and they gave me an official warning and threatened further action up to dismissalHope you feel better soon, and can get some rest later at least.
Would think in your role they would encourage you to stay home and rest, for both yours and pat’ well being. Sorry state of affairs when health providers lack care for employees and patients
You would think. I missed 4 days and they gave me an official warning and threatened further action up to dismissal