Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:40 PM #517,244 You and sadie are perfect for eachother
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #517,245 I like all of south America (Argentina is a bit dodge) but settled on Chile because I like the colours.
I like all of south America (Argentina is a bit dodge) but settled on Chile because I like the colours.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #517,247 BunnyBeeHope said: Honestly pretty shite, I had a bad brain bleed saturday night, than got my period, than got the flu. And i cant afford to miss work so here I am Bleh Click to expand... oh hope
BunnyBeeHope said: Honestly pretty shite, I had a bad brain bleed saturday night, than got my period, than got the flu. And i cant afford to miss work so here I am Bleh Click to expand... oh hope
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #517,249 Talkie-Toaster said: Earing Ambers .6 of a creep point. Click to expand... You're branching out I see
Talkie-Toaster said: Earing Ambers .6 of a creep point. Click to expand... You're branching out I see
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:46 PM #517,250 Talkie-Toaster said: Good mooring Red Click to expand... Good anchornoon Ciaran!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:46 PM #517,251 Talkie-Toaster said: You and sadie are perfect for eachother Click to expand... Only accurate thing you’ve said today
Talkie-Toaster said: You and sadie are perfect for eachother Click to expand... Only accurate thing you’ve said today
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:47 PM #517,252 Amberrlicious said: Only accurate thing you’ve said today Click to expand... Harsh.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:47 PM #517,254 Talkie-Toaster said: I like all of south America (Argentina is a bit dodge) but settled on Chile because I like the colours. Click to expand... Red white and blue Just like the UK lol
Talkie-Toaster said: I like all of south America (Argentina is a bit dodge) but settled on Chile because I like the colours. Click to expand... Red white and blue Just like the UK lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:48 PM #517,255 youngbustyredhead said: Amber! Hallo Click to expand... Hai !
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:49 PM #517,259 Amberrlicious said: Red white and blue Just like the UK lol Click to expand... More vibrant and spicy. Ours is all dull and imperial
Amberrlicious said: Red white and blue Just like the UK lol Click to expand... More vibrant and spicy. Ours is all dull and imperial
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:50 PM #517,260 Amberrlicious said: Smorshmallows Click to expand... I like it!