Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:46 PM #517,501 Im officially old, I fell out the shower.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:49 PM #517,503 Maddiemoiselle said: @Casey86 we love you and we hope you are well and happy and healthy! Click to expand... I'm doing ok. Nothing exciting going on. Just the usual life things. Hope you're all well too
Maddiemoiselle said: @Casey86 we love you and we hope you are well and happy and healthy! Click to expand... I'm doing ok. Nothing exciting going on. Just the usual life things. Hope you're all well too
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:07 PM #517,509 Maddiemoiselle said: He safe. I hope Click to expand... At least he was alive enough to post that he had fallen out of the shower.
Maddiemoiselle said: He safe. I hope Click to expand... At least he was alive enough to post that he had fallen out of the shower.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:10 PM #517,511 Maybe we should call a Chilean doctor and nurse.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:10 PM #517,512 BunnyBeeHope said: I call first dibs with his body Click to expand... Why?????????????
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:11 PM #517,513 vanilla_hips said: Why????????????? Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:12 PM #517,515 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 525156 Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Magic duh Click to expand... Blasphemous rituals, I see!
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 525156 Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Magic duh Click to expand... Blasphemous rituals, I see!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:14 PM #517,518 @youngbustyredhead skip this page lol
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:14 PM #517,519 BunnyBeeHope said: Zombie butt stuff Click to expand... Necrophilia? That’s on another level.