Riddle Me Timbers!

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by Malady, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    Mount Rushmore, duh!

2. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    Maybe it was topless like @TacoBelle on Tuesdays..? (Cabriolet)

3. Arjunkapoor

Arjunkapoor Member

Money:
    2,236⛀
    Mt. Everest ofcourse

Leukje likes this.
  4. Funlovingguy44

Funlovingguy44 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    116⛀
    Riddle me this: I walk on 4 legs in the morning. 2 Legs in the afternoon. 3 Legs in the evening. What am I?

TrixyTrishy likes this.
  5. TrixyTrishy

TrixyTrishy Guest

If we think outside the box a little, rather than a single person or animal (or vegetable, mineral or robot hehe!) then the evening time could be an elderly person with a walking stick, the afternoon could be a regular adult or teenager and the morning could be a baby or toddler, though i am not sure if crawling on your hands and legs is classed as walking on four legs so, this might not even be close!

(but,if my answer is correct:))

One afternoon, a flashy magician was overheard by a young girl, boasting that he could hold his breath under water, and for seven minutes with ease. The girl approached the man and when he noticed her, she said to him “that's really easy you know. I can stay under water for 15 minutes without any snorkel or air pockets or anything!”

The escape artist pondered this for a moment, and then in true braggart fashion, he said to the girl “if you can do that, i will give you $15000 cash” The girl accepted his challenge and 15 minutes later, she was 15 grand richer!

How did she do it?

6. Funlovingguy44

Money:
    116⛀
    Your answer is correct. That was the riddle of the Spinx

TrixyTrishy likes this.
  7. TrixyTrishy

TrixyTrishy Guest

guess it makes sense they had walking sticks back during the ancient times too!

bigboi34 likes this.
  8. Funlovingguy44

Money:
    116⛀
    Well in the ancient story the Sphinx, the answer was Man. As a baby we crawl on all 4's. So that's in the morning. As we grow we learn to stand on 2 legs. So that's 2 legs in the afternoon. And lastly, 3 legs is a man walking with a cane dear death. That's in the evening.

TrixyTrishy likes this.