yoohoocindyloo
New Member
Hello, 59 year-old woman here from Southern California (Inland Empire). I've chatted for years on different sites...let's just say I started with dial-up and leave it at that!
I'm single, not seeking an exclusive relationship. I'm short, gray and curvy. I like cooking, wine and music, preferably all at the same time. I'm a sensualist and prefer to experience life with my senses, not just in my head. I sometimes get to Glen Eden, so IYKYK and say hi.
Just putting myself out there and saying hi. Have a great day!
I'm single, not seeking an exclusive relationship. I'm short, gray and curvy. I like cooking, wine and music, preferably all at the same time. I'm a sensualist and prefer to experience life with my senses, not just in my head. I sometimes get to Glen Eden, so IYKYK and say hi.
Just putting myself out there and saying hi. Have a great day!
Last edited: