So what phone do you use???

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Mikey86, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Replikait

Replikait New Member

I have an S10+, I recently got it, changed over from my iPhone, I will stand by saying the switch was the right choice.

Dogowar likes this.
  2. Gilligan420

Gilligan420 Silver Bullet FCN Regular

Google Pixel

Was finally tired of iPhones and made the switch. Best phone decision of my life

Dogowar likes this.
  3. caress

caress Well-Known Member FCN Regular

plastic cups n string
    a brick
    a string of fairy bells
    whispers

4. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

What's your tariff like lol and do you get unlimited mins and texts :p

Busty_Nerd and caress like this.
  5. MaxP12

MaxP12 New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    I used Asus.....

6. Melissaa

Melissaa Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Well Samsung sucks, so now I use oppo F11

7. Just-Bob

Just-Bob Guest

I’m new here, but I have an old iPhone 7plus... I don’t really want to update, but the battery goes from 100% to like 20 when I’m at the gym in under 2 hours!

Rp-Michelle27 likes this.
  8. Mikey86

Mikey86 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,281⛀
    The Motorola Razr is back!!!! It's like a flip phone that flips out to be a smartphone... Kind of a cool idea, I guess... Foldable phones will soon be the fad

9. MCMXCII

MCMXCII Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Samsung Rugby III

I've owned it since 2013 and it still functions like it was brand new. It has some scratches and tiny chips in its hard plastic shell and my screen doesn't have a single crack in it.

I only have text and calling on it. It's quite nice not having apps on it as I do not like having those kinds of distractions while I'm out in the public. Having this phone, it keeps me from being a mindless zombie that's glued to my phone unlike 99% of people these days. I do have a tablet that I use for apps and games when I'm at home though.

Colinpullin and Busty_Nerd like this.
  10. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I saw that but I'm not in for a foldable phone. No way!! The life of that screen would be really less.

11. Pinguu

Pinguu Well-Known Member FCN Regular

@ChocolateCockOnCam

The most beautiful last to join was Mi Mix Alpha, though I would need to sell both kidneys to get that beauty.

As for Razor, it is nostalgic but frankly, it is not-practical, screen size is odd too.

Attached Files:

UnsaintedCali and ChocolateVinny like this.
  12. Honestly I'd buy the Razr if it was half the price. But that special hinge they crafted took a lot of time to engineer so I get it...$1,500 is a joke though.

Pinguu likes this.
  13. Pinguu

Frankly Fold is just coming. I mean it would take time to make it actually practical.

Nostalgia is the only thing what people think when they think of Razr, it was most probably everyone's first "cool" phone :)

However, due to it is size, it feels a bit squarish when closed, and too stretched when opened up. At least there is no Notch - hate notches

maxresdefault.jpg

14. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Work plone is a iphone 11pro plus a iridium sat phone. Personal phone is huawei p40 Pro that's what I use here

15. Sounds like you need for a new battery. I have an iPhone 5c and I got new battery like a few summers ago cuz I was having the same problem you have going on. My iPhone 5c is like 7-8 years old and I've had it for like 7-8 years . First phone I haven't broke

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020
  16. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    samsung a71. love it, lots of phone for a price that won't make me die inside when drunk me loses another phone :)

17. TheArt

TheArt Guest

Samsung Galaxy A10. Its pretty crappy, with really crappy camera, but it'll do.
    It was cheap, so i was able afford it :)

18. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    The notch is the mullet of the phone world.

Serves absolutely no purpose other than a bragging right to claim you have a screen to body ratio of 95% even though it looks fugly and now your videos don't play full screen anyway because the notch would make it look stupid.

/rant

Pinguu likes this.
  19. Pinguu

I am slowly accepting the holes on the side, ones that are like punch holes.

Somewhere they need to redesign/rethink phones. Asus Zenfone 6 had that flip thing or Mi Mix with the slider. or prolly a small viewfinder screen on the back - just for selfie visualisation and some notifications (not an entire giant second screen). and let the front of the phone be entirely for the screen - no punches no holes no water drops.

Male_uk likes this.
  20. TouchMeButt

TouchMeButt New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    143⛀
    If your looking for a phone, LG has a swell lime up. But myself? I have a note 10, Samsung. Got if for a good deal, I had an LG previously, so I switched brands. The included pen i thought wasn't going to be used, but I comes in handy.