Stanthropical

Discussion in 'Drama' started by cool_generic_username, Sep 2, 2018.

1. cool_generic_username

cool_generic_username Member FCN Regular

Money:
    205⛀
    Who is stanthropical? And what does he do? Is he a bot? How long does he spend here on this site? Is he even a he? Is he god???

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,837⛀
    wtf?

Son, are you lost?

3. cool_generic_username

cool_generic_username Member FCN Regular

Money:
    205⛀
    Answer me sensei. Guide yours truly

Rampage_roleplayer_ likes this.
  4. He works for FCN. If you have an opinion that he doesn't like he will try and belittle you by calling you son. He doesn't like being wrong and will then delete your posts/threads.

Yes he does think he's a God on here. Someone who used to get bullied in school who has a little bit of power now on here whose now gone power mad.

Your best letting what ever beef you have with him go because he'll probably just block you off FCN

5. justlooking415

justlooking415 Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,515⛀
    sorry for being off topic but i'm really curious about why this is categorized in the college thread topic

6. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,837⛀
    Is that an opinion or a fact?

I don’t see that as a fact.

Your opinion is stupid.

Your opinion is stupid, I don’t like it, but it’s still here. Do you know what you’re talking about?

Sounds like you’ve done something dumb, got burnt and attempting to project your insecurities onto another human being.

I actually bullied the bullies in school and got in trouble often as a result of that.

If you think this is power...

I prefer chicken nowadays. ;)

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,837⛀
    Because some people care only about themselves.

I’d love to move this to the Drama section, but I’m afraid to be outed as “Power mad.” :rolleyes:

8. Haha I've been waiting for your reply on this.

You can call my opinion stupid all you like that doesn't bother me one little bit as it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. You can't belittle me on here like you do to others because your nobody and I don't really give a shit what you say and what your opinion is as I'm sure you don't with mine. The one thing I do know though is your a dick and the majority of people on here actually agree with me on that and that my dear Stan is a fact! So you can shove that up your FCN ass you retarded prick, that again is a fact!

If you don't like what I have to say then ban me you knob!

@WomanOnTop @AngieOttawa47 @CrystalMarker @xtacy4 @imursecretbaby @JamesSamson @Tattooedmom @Melissaa @IVY- @ThalassaBabe @Naughtygirl888

9. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    I concur 100% this guy is telling the truth!

10. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,837⛀
    LOL Do you realize that you typed up a bunch of stuff, but haven’t actually said anything?

SuckMyKiss and UKTattooChris like this.
  11. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,837⛀
    Haha I just remembered who you are.

You’re that dude who demanded for all women to reveal themselves to you via provocative selfies, masqueraded by a thread calling for all women to establish their visual authenticity, otherwise they’d be branded as frauds on a public website. Is that correct?

There are a few social and psychological terms describing such activity. ;)

12. No Stan I'm the guy who created a thread where people could prove they where real both male and female not just female but you filled that with images of cock and deleted it because you couldn't prove anything I said was wrong or incorrect but let's stay on subject here Stan, this thread is about you and people's opinions about you nothing else.

Create your own thread if you want to talk about anything else let's stick to the topic please.

13. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,837⛀
    You go channel to channel in chat, spreading misogyny, racism, oppression, homophobia and other forms of antisocial bullshit, eventually getting reduced to a moron by everyone, disappearing for hours.

I wouldn’t stick my nose into where you’ll get burnt, if I were you.

14. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,837⛀
    It was quite clear that you targeted only women, evidenced by very specific rhetoric you chose to bully the women with.

No one needs to prove anything on a public website which is accessible by anyone around the world, including your neighbors, peers, coworkers, family members and other entities who have no business witnessing their activity on a website of such nature. People come here to get away from reality, not get busted by their personal interests

Some members lived up to your demands and I simply helped you out with your quest for demands of identity. ;)

Your content was removed because it promoted toxic atmosphere by making women uncomfortable. That’s not what people come here for. What people come here for is to unwind, roleplay and have other sorts of inhibited fun which they’d like to keep private from their offline life. If this website focused on identify authenticity, you’d be required to register in exactly that manner.

The proof is in the puddin’ you’ve whipped up. ;)

You have no clue what th subject is. You can’t even maintain any subject of your own.

:eek:

15. Again Stan let's stay on topic here. This thread is about you not another thread that no longer exists. If you wanted to talk more about that subject then you should have left that thread open, that's in the past and this is a new thread where people are expressing their opinions about you nothing more. It's a shame this thread is hidden in a college thread otherwise you would have seen what people really think of you.

16. InvincibleLight

InvincibleLight Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    29,830⛀
    I'm just going to mention that this, all of this, is very funny and amusing to me. I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching an unstoppable force clash with an immovable object X3

*grabs popcorn and watches intently*

17. LilithX

LilithX Guest

I love you both. Don’t make me take sides. Let’s just snuggle up, kiss and make up. :p

@UKTattooChris why did you open this door? Lol Guess what, like him or not Stan is here and has to put up with a lot of stupid shit. If you don’t like it, leave instead of bitch. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. There’s just no reason to argue about opinions. But that being said, I understand what your intentions were on the verification thread. You meant well. The one mistake was where you said you wanted to prove that a certain female was fake. Well...that’s not for us to prove. Not that way at least. And, there are definitely fake men as well. It comes down to wording. Be nice, you silly men.

Slopps, Thalassa, Leukje and 2 others like this.
  18. InvincibleLight

Money:
    29,830⛀
    Hey! I was watching that...
    Well, there went my entertainment for the evening.
    *giggles*

Thalassa likes this.
  19. LilithX

LilithX Guest

You know it’ll keep going lol

InvincibleLight likes this.
  20. InvincibleLight

Money:
    29,830⛀
    Yaaaaaaaay!

-offers you some popcorn-