Stanthropical

Discussion in 'Drama' started by cool_generic_username, Sep 2, 2018.

1. AngieOttawa47

AngieOttawa47 Well-Known Member

Money:
    31,536⛀
    As usual you continue to assume Stan and your back up joins in to add assumptions to yours. Your self flattery is a massive stretch Stan! There's already too much drama in fcn. I don't need yours too. Bye

Trust_RP and A-HitmanUK like this.
  2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,884⛀
    I'm not the one who brought drama.

I don't have backup. It's people with opinions, remember? :rolleyes:

You are yet to point out an assumption.

JustLogan likes this.
  3. I expressed my thoughts because time and time again I see @Stanthropical trying to belittle someone again. It was a simple question the original poster asked. Could have been cut short straight away with a reasonable response from one of your mods, no need to belittle someone in the same way he has continually tried to belittle me calling me a teenager and his "son" during this thread, I'm a 36 year old man and I won't put up with that.

If he would have answered the original posters question without trying to belittle them I most likely wouldn't have even bothered posting on this thread so that is why I have expressed my thoughts in this way.

4. You did bring the drama, why didn't you just answer the original question instead of trying to belittle them? Does it make you feel tough sat behind a computer at your mom and dads house doing that?

Pat on the back for you tough man.

5. LilithX

LilithX Guest

All this talk about back up has me like...

Bdj1992, Lupine, xyzrp and 1 other person like this.
  6. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I'm going to derail from the topic at hand.
    Technically, catfishing is wrong as it violates the Terms of Use of FreeChatNow because it does not comply with the content standards.

However the catfishers will be called out only if :

But the true identity of a catfisher can only be exposed if the person they are impersonating makes a claim:

Besides all that, it’s not mods or admins responsibility to call out anyone because

https://www.freechatnow.com/legal/terms-of-use

Seriously though, does no one read the TOU???? I'm very concerned.

The thread made by you @UKTattooChris was only making users, who uploaded their pic, susceptible to exposure and giving the said catfishers access to a gold mine of proof amongst other things. Hypothetically speaking, they can now make an account, whether on this site or some other, and totally pretend to be this new user with proof and everything. That wasn't a full-proof measure against calling someone out.
    I'm not taking sides here but just giving my opinion and pointing out that all you can do is avoid the person once you figure out they have been lying. The best you can do is ask the person to cam with you or, at the very least, voice call with you because no one really owes any kind of explanation out here, Abandon all hope ye who enter and all.
    Just my opinion that no one asked for.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Trust_RP, lucky_luke, Delight and 6 others like this.
  7. You can treat me as you want doesn't bother me but doesn't the same apply to your "mod" Who by belittling your users on FCN isn't really acting as an adult is he?

8. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Drama,Drama_Everywhere.jpg

Just that. Nothing more. Not going to mix myself into this

9. No that's a valid point actually @xyzrp I never thought at the time that what I was asking people to do could have been used by others on other sites. So for that I will hold my hands up and admit I was in the wrong. I apologise for that reason alone and apologise to anyone who felt pressurised into posting onto that other thread. For that reason alone I now agree that @Stanthropical was right to delete the thread so thank you @xyzrp for pointing that out to me.

I apologise to anyone who was upset by the other thread.

Kbunny and AngieOttawa47 like this.
  10. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,884⛀
    LOL You’re daft af.

11. Which is why @TacoBelle I will once again state as I have said many times this is my opinion of him. You don't need to know someone to have an opinion right?

AngieOttawa47 likes this.
  12. As is yours @TacoBelle because obviously you don't know me either.

13. LilithX

LilithX Guest

I wonder if we can make the Stan thread as many pages as the counting thread.
    [​IMG]

Tattooedmedic likes this.
  14. Tattooedmedic

Tattooedmedic Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,372⛀
    Can you share that popcorn? And they say women are dramatic.....ooof...

15. Shows over now I'm afraid @Tattooedmom :)

16. Tattooedmedic

Tattooedmedic Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,372⛀
    Bout time lol

Not really done scarfing popcorn tho.

UKTattooChris likes this.
  17. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

i't aint that Taco, im just tired of drama thats all. Why would i mix myself into drama? I like hanging out here and maybe i dont know anyone that well. I'm just pointing out that there is drama everywhere or wouldnt you agree on that part?

18. Think Tacos statement was about me mate so don't worry about it, all finished now.

19. justlooking415

justlooking415 Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,515⛀
    i say, be power mad. it really should be in the drama section.