Tell Me The Difference Between Democrats And Republicans Today !!

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

There's a difference between what you think the Left is (i.e. Authoritarian Pussy Hat wearers) and what most people on the left are - Centre Lefts/Classical Liberals.

I'm possibly further to the right than most here, but I would call myself Centrist. I certainly haven't upset people here for not being like them, indeed we can talk civilly here which is not something you can say for a lot of Forums (I mean, go on Feabie and say that you are Centrist and you will be treated as if you are H-tler!)

BTW every party and every politician lies.

2. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

Then good for you, same here - it encouraged me to work harder to find a way out of poverty.

That is what I think is the answer to a lot of problems - grow the economy and encourage people into work for a good wage. When times are good, hatred takes a back step.

3. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    Why is it that especially Lamar's comment lacks content and sounds like he simply repeats the credo of the Republican party these days. Everyone else seems to have made up their own mind and informed themselves to a certain extent. Also, jungle juice sounds yummy!

Dcdevon likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    That is one of the biggest issues in American politics. Both poor whites and poor blacks and poor anyone have more things in common than differences but they don't see it. In the case of BLM though the issues they raise effect black people disproportionately. Brutal policing in black communities has been a problem since the end of slavery and the diaspora. And it's an issue that although white people can sympathize with unless you've experienced it as I have and many others have it's hard to understand completely. You can say hey that's wrong but that's not the same as knowing that you have a much greater chance of being killed by a cop even in the most banal situations than anyone else in America.

Leukje and Wales4Ever like this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    That's very true. There is a book written about a black Tanner were a boy asks his dad if he was with the group that killed the Tanner's donkey. He replied well son if you ain't better than a n@@@ then who are you better than . No one

HollaDazzle and witchygirl like this.
  6. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    This i know and realize !!!

7. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Wow and i guess these were all Republicans and Conservatives or Tr.umpsters ?? LMAO

8. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

9. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

SO THE DEAF CAN JOIN IN!

Lamar56 likes this.
  10. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Because you are not listening to fact

11. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    i will not get anywhere with you so i am done

12. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

Facts:

Gravity exists
    It is light during the daytime, but dark in the nighttime
    Queen are the best band ever (okay, subject to debate...)

Your OPINION is that Democrats = evil and Republicans = good.

My OPINION is that neither = good, and unless people get together to overthrow the corruption which exists within politics we will be repeating the same old crap for decades to come.

UKAnalOnlyLady and Lamar56 like this.
  13. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Oh haha he was done months ago but just can't help himself o_O

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Because he does just repeat the credo of the Republican party. He talks in Faux news sound bites .

witchygirl likes this.
  15. Wales4Ever

Wales4Ever Guest

Here we call it:

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Well hmmmm. The Republican party has a white Nationalist ( Iowa Rep. Steve King ) wondering out loud when it became wrong to be a racist. The Democratic party has Rep. Ocasio Cortez who according to Republicans is very bad because : she wears nice clothes to work , grew up in a house not housing projects, was a bartender and OMG ....once when she was in college.....she she . Danced on a roof at a party....the horror , the depravity how dare she be young and dance at a party OMG !!!!

witchygirl likes this.
  17. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    Well, there's this of course - [​IMG]

18. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    which repubs are acting like dumbocrats? Maybe they were never truly repubs in the first place. There is a thing called a closet democrat - my dad's one, lol!

19. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
  20. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀