The tragic death of Mollie Tibbetts is why we need to step up on illegal immigration

Discussion in 'Drama' started by GamerGirl92, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You aren't those things ? I think this thread shows otherwise.

witchygirl likes this.
  2. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Dont make assumptions just because I support 1 thing

3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    It's not an assumption. Your own words prove it. An assumption would be if I came to that conclusion with nothing to support it. Everything you have said shows it to be true.

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Your whole thread is a TR.ump/Republican propaganda page. You don't even have counter arguments to back what you say. You just keep saying exactly what they say. And when you are confronted with facts that dispute what you say , you just double down. That sounds exactly like a certain orange facist in the Whitehouse.

witchygirl likes this.
  5. GamerGirl92

This thread is about illegal immigration. Just because I support him on this one issue, doesnt mean I support everything he does. But, you wouldnt know that because you see 1 post supporting T.rump and you go ape shit and make assumptions instead of asking them what they do/dont support. I didnt even vote for T.rump you idiot

6. whybother123

whybother123 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,976⛀
    So what makes you follow his lead on this issue with his overly simplistic unworkable solution?

What issues do you disagree with him about?

Are there other issues that you agree with him?

7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    So you didn't vote for TR.ump but you post things supporting him and I'm the idiot? Also you have posted pro Tr.ump memes elsewhere so don't act as if this is the only thing you support him on. Did you even vote at all? Or are you just a bandwagon type? Or do you post thing in support of him to get attention? I don't care much for Tr.ump supporters but at least they went out and voted. And again that just makes you look like even worse of a human being lol

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    And let's be clear @GamerGirl92 this thread is about you using someone's death to try to justify your xenophobic bullshit and immigration policies rooted in racism and the Republican / Tr.ump ethic of promoting an us vs them agenda for their political benefit. Its not about anything else. You are trying to slander a whole group of people based on the actions of a few. And trying to use that as an excuse to justify your fucked up viewpoints. Your pissed because I'm calling bullshit. Well when you hold positions that the majority of the country do not support, that's what happens. Deal with it.

witchygirl likes this.
  9. GamerGirl92

I know if you use the term, Xenophobic, youre a die hard lefty and nothing will ever convince you to even TRY to understand my views. Not agree, understand. I dont hate immigrants. I dont like people who come here ILLEGALLY. Huge difference

When theres a school shooting or a terrorist attack, do you make it political at all? Were you one of the bandwagoners out protesting for 'Gun Control'?

Oooh you saw my meme. Memes are JOKES, meant to be funny. There is alot of hatred for T.rump for doing the same things that Mister Niceguy did, and no one cared before. But T.rump did it, so now it MUST be evil and terrible and omg we need to stop this!!
    I know this may be a shock to you, but you can vote for someone else and still see the other sides views. Wow, crazy. Who wouldve thought?

And that last statement is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Just because the majority of the country supports something doesnt mean its right or should be supported by everyone. 'OOh everyone else thinks this way, I guess I will too..'

10. GamerGirl92

I will say right off the bat, that I dont know everything T.rump has proposed, or everything that he supports/doesnt support. But from the few taht I do know, heres the ones I support
    And heres the ones I dont support
    And these im mixed on

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You hold xenophobic views therefore you are xenophobe. And you saying Tr.ump is doing the same things as O.bama is the dumbest thing I have heard. Name five things he is doing that Ob.ama did
    Also my point about the majority of the country not supporting something has nothing to do with right or wrong. So since you obviously don't have the intelligence to understand I'll explain it to you. If you hold an unpopular viewpoint you will get flack for it whether it's right or wrong. I know it went over your head but now I hope you get it. I understand your views completely
    I think they are absolutely abhorrent ( big word for you I know) and represent the worst kind of thinking in this country. They are a horrible way to look at the world and contrary to what this country is supposed to be about. You are what is wrong with America and why we have the issues we do. The problem isn't people hateing TR.ump it's ignorant people like you who support him.

witchygirl likes this.
  12. GamerGirl92

I support what is the law. Coming into this country illegally is breaking the law which means I will not support it. I have no issues with LEGAL immigrants. And I could say the exact same thing regarding your views, so..?

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    You can say whatever you want. But I won't get as frustrated and flustered as you. Where are those 5 things Tr.ump is doing that Ob.ama did ? Can't find any ?

witchygirl likes this.
  14. GamerGirl92

Really? This thread says otherwise

15. GamerGirl92

Ok, as I said before. I dont know everything that T.rump has done or passed. The only ones I can think of right off hand are the refugee ban, separation at the border, and imposing tariffs on China. All 3 of which O.bama also did, and all of which T.rump got all the flack for

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Mister Niceguy put tariffs on Chinese tires. Not billions of dollars worth of goods starting a trade war. There were some separations at the border under Ob.ama but no policy requiring that everyone who crosses be procecuted so there were no mass separations like we had. And yes Oba.ma banned Iraqi refugees for six months . That is not a ban on multiple Muslim countries like we have now. So no Ob.ama did not do the same things as Tr.ump. And the policies were not for the same reasons. So you are using misleading information. Or trying to. But interesting enough those are all things the administration said. But you aren't just a die hard Tr.ump supporter? You aren't naive ? And you aren't just paroting what they say huh? The more you talk the more you prove my point. Keep going. We're thousands of children put in detention under Oba.ma ? No Did Oba.ma start a trade war that requires farmers to be bailed out and small American business's yo close ? No Did Oba.ma ban people from Muslim countries for no reason other than they are Muslim? No

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What is this
    3rd grade ? Lol

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    It's againsts the law to make campaign contributions above the legal limit. But that's what Tr.ump did with Michael Cohen. But you still support him. So you don't actually care about the rule of law. Your just using it as cover for your xenophobic , racist views. That also makes you a hypocrite. But that's not surprising.

witchygirl likes this.
  19. GamerGirl92

Yes, but those same tariffs still cost us jobs and didnt solve anything
    Oh im sure there were, the O.bama administration didn’t keep record of how many families were separated. There are worries that child trafficking could spike due to this.
    No, they were put in cages.
    No, and neither did T.rump.