The violent far right

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    It's time to stop tipttoeing around the elephant in the room. Someone on the right has just attempted multiple political assinations and terrorist attacks. The right has been moving farther to the extreme for years. Reporting fake news stories as real, telling people the media is the enemy, telling people the Muslims are going to come blow us up. All this time the fact is the right is our biggest threat of terrorism. The killing at Charlottesville,the man who shots gun in a pizza parlor in DC, the Proud boy attacks in NY , the men in Minnesota who plotted to blow up a apartment complex because Somali immigrants lived there . And now this The right and there rhetoric are the biggest threat to our security. Not Muslims, not a bunch of poor hungry people looking for a better life , not the media. It's the very people telling you fools who vote for them that those are what will destroy us that will in the end do it if anything does.

a_bomb, MJ99, AnnieLee and 2 others like this.
  2. Melluv

Melluv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,704⛀
    Kind of suspicious timing don't you think? Of course none of your heroes would ever exploit something for political purposes.

MiaSuyo, Seraphim, Autonomous and 2 others like this.
  3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    That's completely ridiculous. And you knew it was as you were typeing that nonsense. You are an Smellyman and Qnon guy aren't you. Everything I mentioned actually happened. People were charged and in some cases already convicted or are still going through the court process. Will the exception of what has just happened. But like a typical TR.ump supporter/ Republican you come back with some bullshit that is just conjecture with no evidence to back it. Sorry dude I don't believe fake news like you.

AnnieLee and witchygirl like this.
  4. Melluv

Money:
    2,704⛀
    No. Just someone who thinks for himself. And if you think that's ridiculous you don't know your politicians very well.

MiaSuyo, Autonomous and blaze1990 like this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Neither do you apparently.

witchygirl likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    So they want to what ? Blow themselves up ? Completely fucking stupid. Give me some evidence of what your saying . Or explain how it makes sense?

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I'm not telling you this time lol

Silver_Valentino and nessabbyxo like this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    So apparently the targets of the bombs mailed them to themselves or got someone to risk spending the rest of their lives in prison to do it for them . At least according to @Melluv . And I guess they got Soros to bank roll it and got help from the deep state as well lol

witchygirl likes this.
  9. Melluv

Money:
    2,704⛀
    I guess you're putting words in my mouth. I never said it wasn't legit about this or any of the other things either. There are crazy fucks on both sides. I just think you're getting played just as much as you like to say the right is.

Kbunny likes this.
  10. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Violent far right ? You must be kidding me !! Congressmen shot upon at a baseball field all were republicans !! The shooter was/is a Bernie Sanders supporter !! Ted Cruz confronted by a leftist mob while going out to dinner with his wife !! 300 leftist arrested trying to storm the swarering in of Judge Kavanaugh !! Democrat Waters calling for violence in the streets wherever Republicans are!!! Shall i go on !!! The Far Right has nothing to do with the Republicans or Conservatives !!

Dcdevon you need to stop listening to the leftist media !!!

And no Dcdevon i do not listen to Fox News or Rush Limbaugh !!!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    They have everything to do with conservatives and Republicans. Conservatives and Republicans court their votes and they are a part of conservative politics whether you choose to accept it or not. Tru.mp just admitted he was a nationalists. Too late to put the genie back in the bottle now.

witchygirl likes this.
  12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    No what you insenuated is not that . What I used were your words. To late to put the genie back in the bottle for you as well.

witchygirl likes this.
  13. Melluv

Money:
    2,704⛀
    Most be nice to be omnipotent

MiaSuyo likes this.
  14. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    There are some who believe the Far Right is a Republicam/Conservative thing because they are told this by the Leftist media daily!!! So they believe it !!!

Instead of educating themselves on their own !!!

MiaSuyo and SkiDude101 like this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Your an old school Republican @Lamar56 . You remember the Grand Old Party . But that doesn't exist anymore. The party has been taken over by demagogues, white nationalists and those willing to play to the sentiment if people who think that way to get power. Your loyalty to old school politics is commendable. But the party of Reagan is dead. You can hold on to your beliefs but the party you are registered in no longer believes them.

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Dedevon you need to learn the history of the Far Right and Nationalist !!! And here is the short history both Parties were started by Hit.ler in WW2 !! and he was far from a Conservative or a Repubtlican !!! One more thing Dcdevon ; just because Tru.mp ran as a Republican that does not mean he holds Republican or Conservative values or principles !!!

MiaSuyo likes this.
  17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Omnipotent no. But if you post something I will ask you for facts to back it up. Either you have them or you don't. If you don't then I probably will have fun with that fact.

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    It doesn't matter who started the movement. They vote Republican now. And Republicans cater to them ,with ads stoking their fear and hatred. The party wants their votes but then tries to duck responsibly when they are violent. That's not how it works. People are calling them out on it even members of the party. Instead of getting mad about it when it's pointed out how about you try and do something about it? I'm not sure what that would be honestly but some action is better than just trying to justify their bullshit.

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Members of the Republican party are saying exactly the same thing. So are they falling for liberal media shit as well? When you have King from Iowa go to Austria and get on a far right radio show and agree with the racist views and conspiracy theories of the host and do so openly without fear of repercussions...well you know the old saying...if it looks like a duck, quaks like a duck ... It's a duck

witchygirl likes this.
  20. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    @Dcdevon i have studied politics probably before you were born !! I am aware of the problems in the Republican party !!! As a Conservative if i acted like what you say is going on then i have no values or principles to stand on !!!!!!!!!!!! I do not blame Republicans, Conservatives or Democrats without all of the facts !! And to say that republicans and Conservatives are the Far Right and Nationalists is a lie and wrong !!!!! Any yes it does matter who Started the Movement ; because then you are accusing a group of people without knowing its history !!! And therefore you may be accusing the wrong people !!!!! WHICH YOU ARE !!!

And i find it somewhat silly how easy it is for you not to bring up the violence that Democrat supporters have done or the call for violence in the streets by Democrat Rep. Waters as in my earlier posts !!! Hmmm How fair of you!!!!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    MiaSuyo likes this.