The violent far right

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Oct 24, 2018.

1. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Our troops ??? Do you know any ?? Because the ones i know say its an honor to fight for our freedom !!

Its what they are trained to do !!
    Its what they sign up to do !!

Unlike our Vietnam vets they have a choice !!

You really are that stupid

Im done with you boy you clearly are blinded by whatever pussy you are chasing this week !!!

2. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Its called being 'loyal' something your generation knows nothing about!!

Dcdevon likes this.
  3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    What is it with you Tr.ump people and memes. Y'all got like a meme fetish.

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Your talking to a robot baby. He doesn't comprehend what you are saying. He is programmed by the right .

witchygirl likes this.
  5. blaze1990

blaze1990 Guest

dem scum.png

just another one since you like race so much :) all of this is easily searchable by you! if you dont want to believe it lol, refusing to believe facts wont make them go away :p

6. blaze1990

blaze1990 Guest

they dont sign up to be sent of to wars created for no reason they are their to protect the Country these people are in it for none other than their own selfish interests and the interests of the other wealthy people.. like i said its clear you didnt watch it, because you cant deny the fact that using a script thats used around the globe as a "speech" to go to a fucking war word for word scripts about something so important ? why did canadian leader and Australian leader use same words exactly days apart? seems a bit suspicious to me tbh like it was planned or something.

7. blaze1990

blaze1990 Guest

projection is one of your fellows greatest qualities, you stand firm ill give you that, too bad its for the wrong reasons.

edit: the memes are because people like you are so dense its the only way to get through, even if you dont wanna see it, those who dont see it are lost, simple they will eventually realise lol..

8. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Love is never the wrong reason...

Dcdevon and blaze1990 like this.
  9. blaze1990

blaze1990 Guest

your support and loyalty is admirable for sure, i just was hoping you would help atleast explore ideas and stuff outside the bubble, thats all!

best of luck to you both though, politics aside you are a cute and great couple i wish you only the best.

witchygirl likes this.
  10. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Politics aside i like you blaze.. my life hasn't been good lately my dad died a few days ago my ex is a real cunt.... Dc is my bubble please understand and respect that ok ?

blaze1990 likes this.
  11. blaze1990

blaze1990 Guest

I am sorry for your loss though.

sure, just be sure to be there for each other when the time comes, i know you will be. wont be posting much anymore since it makes no difference, just hoped for tiny opening.

again best of luck to you both. maybe see you around one day when you are ready :p hehe

witchygirl likes this.
  12. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I will always be there for him and he will always be here for me x thats true love. blind ?? Maybe... but definitely true x

Dcdevon and blaze1990 like this.
  13. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    Have you tried Blue Star doughnuts??? Meyer lemon and passionfruit glazed are amazing!! Guaranteed best on the planet! http://www.bluestardonuts.com/

14. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    Maybe there's something more evil that we should be discussing rather than the right and left: THIS!!!! WTF?! bq-5bea2d3db17fb.jpeg DEW - Directed Energy Weapons - yes they exist and don't be ignorant of them, meaning don't ignore the facts right in front of our eyes!

blaze1990 likes this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    To hell with all that. I have a serious question
    .To hell with all that. I have a serious question. When you become a TR.ump supporter do you have to sign a pledge saying you will post a bunch of silly memes? ( I know he's big on pledges of loyalty) seriously @blaze1990 @GamerGirl92 and @Autonomous all are big into memes. Just wondering

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Definitely true for sure.

witchygirl likes this.
  17. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

Still looking for those dang donuts! Hahaha

Silver_Valentino and Dcdevon like this.
  18. blaze1990

blaze1990 Guest

Have a few videos on this too, it's almost too unreal, so scary. There was also actually some government personal confirming on a news desk a week before this saying they do indeed have lasers, mentions how one was placed over the last place that got obliterated.

Spooky man fuck.

Autonomous likes this.
  19. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    :eek::oops:o_O:(:confused::mad:

20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,044⛀
    I hid them by the statue of Fidel Castro .... Oh shit I wasn't supposed to tell you that ! ummm mean they are all gone ....yeah uh huh

witchygirl and nessabbyxo like this.