Too Hot For Hell

Discussion in 'Drama' started by HotGothLadyBoy666, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Awe are you running out of insults as you do appear to be scrapping the barrel.

It's not my like to insult people, I leave that sort of things for children to do. I've found that most people once they reach adulthood don't need to do not anymore.

2. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Lulu you are a very low down and dirty shithead cause you had nerve to even comment about me behind my back but now I'am back honey and Nessa don't talk about shit you don't even know about because dear this is a very messy situation darling and he is slimy frog who deserves everything he got cause he had it coming to him by insulting me as a gay man/bisexual person and now as a goth cause if you judge others you will also be judged too but people don't want to know that.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  3. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

hmmm... yet I haven't seen Lupine do any name calling though?

[​IMG]

Alexa79 and Lupine like this.
  4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Well this is all on a public website so hardly behind your back. If you can't keep up with the conversation I suggest you go back to your crayons.

Also insulting Nessa is needless. People are allowed there views. Just like they are allowed to pick sexual orientation and relgion.

For someone ranting about LGBT your not very tolerant of others.

You should perhaps look at yourself before feeling that you can try and drive people down with insults. As oddly enough that's what bullies do and your showing with your rants and style that your nothing more than a spoilt bully.

Alexa79 and nessabbyxo like this.
  5. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Also editing your posts to try and show your winning just shows how desperate you are to not be shown as a fake...

Alexa79 and nessabbyxo like this.
  6. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hey I'am still here Lulu and you my dear are a very shameless tiny fly who needs to be swatted away and you are also the pot who is calling the kettle black meaning you are fake as fake eyelashes so go and edit yourself so you can get a new personality because the deities know that you really need a new one.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  7. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And to nosy little Nessa congratulations cause you are just as dumb and mean as Lu and you can have him because birds of the same feather flock together trashy annoying tiny bird brained bullies.

8. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

it's okay people can insult me lol I already know who I am :D

833039a931da62bf39d5652a759a015e.jpg

Lupine likes this.
  9. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Good for you Nessie or Vanessa cause clown that really warms my ice cold heart and sugar I don't care about irritating know it alls who show up out of nowhere and interrupt me silly little chick and Lucille you have been put on ignore for your ignorance and stupidity.

10. Ellieuk

Ellieuk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

You sound uncannily like seapaganlady.
    Why you feel the need to resort to insults when someone says no to you shows your immaturity.
    Nessa has done nothing to attract your abuse and name calling.

Maybe learn how to react better when someone says no.

11. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

Did I claim to be a know it all? No. Also I haven't insulted you or say anything about you, but just because I leave a comment you want to come in and attack and that's pretty sad if you ask me. You can actually talk to people without insulting each other. You're 25, not 5 so you should start acting like it.

Alexa79 and Lupine like this.
  12. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hi there big mouth know it all Ellie girl because you should stay the hell out of my personal business cause I did not ask for your own personal input nest full of filth and garbage and I don't even know who the hell SeaPaganLady Is??? and my dear Ellie you are immature insecure human trash plus I want nothing from disgusting low people like you or Male_Uk and boo that is all I have to say to you Ella because my words are too good for you honey.

13. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

14. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And Ness the mess you are just making things even worse for yourself and you are the five years old along with Lucille so you two can go back to kindergarten together and hold hands with each other like besties or better yet drink milk from baby bottles cause you two are rude immature drooling babies who need constant care and tending to toddlers and little children.

15. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Well after the too hot for hell. I think you should change it to a bit behind the ears.

As threads go and your own abilities I'm afraid I can only give you half a star out of 10.

16. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

Personal? Yet it's a public thread that's open for anyone to see and comment on.

BabiBlossom and Lupine like this.
  17. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Whatever Nessie The lockless Monster you can kiss my big ass and go straight to hell at the same time because lady do I look like I care about what people like you even think sorry excuse for a human being along with all the other sorry excuses for human beings.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  18. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

No thank you I have a boyfriend but I'm sure you could find someone on this site who could help you out with that. Go straight to hell? You'll be there so no thank you.

19. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Good to hear than cause I sure feel the very same way about you so that's more than fine with me and you should be really nice to your boyfriend cause I don't think that there will be many other men who would even find you attractive so fly away tiny moth.

20. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

hahaha well I also didn't find my boyfriend on here so don't worry not much to pick from this site anyway. Again you can insult me all you want it just says more about you than it does me.