Transitional Help: READ THIS and ask questions here

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by vitriolicv, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    This thread is for orderly management of help requests that are NOT related to transferring credits from your old account to your new one. There is already a special thread for ONLY that issue: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/so-you-had-to-pick-a-new-username.33/

If you are having any other problems regarding getting transitioned over from your old account to your new one, ask about it here.

Quick facts:
    1) I can't copy your friends list over. That is lost. Nothing can be done about it.
    2) To log in to your new username, you have to log OUT first.
    3) If your original username did NOT have special characters or spaces, then you do NOT have to change it.

I will try to keep this post updated with help for other issues related to transitioning from your old names to your new names.

2. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    I just had to re-enter an e-mail verification code to enter the forum. Is this going to be standard procedure now? I note its been 30 days since I joined the forum and hoping this isn't going to become 'the norm'.

3. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    That's the first I've heard of it. Probably some datacenter worker got coffee stains on the little slips of paper where we keep the user data.

4. papa78

papa78 New Member

Money:
    424,735⛀
    I use to be able to see pics. I cant see pics now. I think I can send one. I think I am registered okay. Can you help me. Thanks papa78

5. papa78

papa78 New Member

Money:
    424,735⛀
    I can get into freechatnow okay. I think I can send a pic. The problem is I cant receive pictures and don't know why. It possible to leave me a message to tell me how to get pictures.
    Thank you in advance for your help. My nick is papa78 and I have been a regular in here for years. I am just not computer literate in doing some things. Thanks.

6. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    Just to clarify: Is it that you are never seeing the "Photo (Click to View)" button in chat? Or that you see that, but clicking it doesn't show you a picture?

Best thing to do: Clear your browser cache completely, close your browser, re-open your browser. Log in at forums, log in to chat, and try to get someone to send you a picture immediately.

Basically, we need to know if the problem is that your session expired or what. The above is the way to test that.

7. Sweet17shweta

Sweet17shweta Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,110⛀
    Unable to enter the rooms when I'm using my wifi (also I'm on iOS using safari). It was working fine earlier though. it just randomly started happening. Is there anyway to fix this?

8. sextus

sextus New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Nice tits

9. Sweet17shweta

Sweet17shweta Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,110⛀
    Lol was expecting a reply to my issue..thanx nonetheless

10. FancyPants

FancyPants Member

I have two issues, Reporting people is not currently working. How do we go about reporting in the mean time?

Also when i am in a chat room and I click on the chat logo, there is no longer a link to open the forums in a new window... will this be fixed?

11. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    A new version was deployed and there were issues that happened in the live environment that didn't happen in testing.

However, this is not a help thread for general issues. This is a thread for getting people adjusted to the current chat software, compared to the old, Flash-based chat software, a move we made months ago. It's time to lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.