Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Freakishhottie, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Freakishhottie

Freakishhottie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

so Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. what are some of the things you like to receive for this special occasion? and what's the worst thing you've got?

mine was dumped day of the date I had planned. and i have never received anything for Valentine's Day so nothing lol.

Maniac78 and TallulahBlue like this.
  2. Caliwifey

Caliwifey Guest

Valentines Day is a sham...do we really need one “special day” to tell a significant other that we love them? Shouldn’t that be a regular Thing?? Just sayin

3. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Hugs make me happy xx (cost nothing but priceless)

4. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    When was SAINT Valentine demoted? ..... ..... (Its actually St. Valentine's day)

Ls x

5. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    The much bigger holiday for me is the following day, February 15th. All the heart shaped chocolate gets marked down 50-75% off!

February 15th is my Black Friday...

Keira, Jane29, Maniac78 and 6 others like this.
  6. BoozeNSmokes

BoozeNSmokes Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,283⛀
    Commercial holiday. If you love your significant other, you're going to express that sentiment most of the time. And if he/she doesn't love you, I doubt a spending spree on Valentines Day is going to fix that lol unless shes a gold digger

7. Kimberly97

Kimberly97 New Member

Money:
    128⛀
    Half price candy day: the only holiday that comes more than once a year

Freakishhottie and TallulahBlue like this.
  8. Caliwifey

Caliwifey Guest

Truth!

Freakishhottie likes this.
  9. Ava1234dewitt

Ava1234dewitt New Member

Money:
    205⛀
    Love I is special but Valentine's Day is all about love with family and friends.

10. AusSam

AusSam Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    13,806⛀
    It's my excuse to have a drink and do nothing all day but hug tbh XD

11. Caliwifey

Caliwifey Guest

You don’t need an excuse for that lol

Freakishhottie and AusSam like this.
  12. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    Yeah, the day after Easter kicks ass too! I scoop up all the unsold Cadbury eggs. But I don't put them all in one basket. Because they won't fit :p!

Kimberly97 and Freakishhottie like this.
  13. Freakishhottie

Freakishhottie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

so no one goes all out for their partner on V day? i think the woman in my life deserves one special day where it's all about them, and to make them feel special. *shrugs shoulders*

Keira likes this.
  14. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

You can remember the fallen any time, but do people complain about Memorial Day? You can eat turkey whenever you like, but do they whine about Thanksgiving? No, it's St Valentine that gets the brunt of people's angst, always "commercialized... blah, blah... created by the jewelry industry... blah, blah." I happen to like it. I don't get a lot of opportunities to pretty up and go kidless for a night. If it was only about saying "I love you," yea, I can do that every day. It's not, and to trivialize it as such isn't fair.

I like flowers... lilies, to be specific. Restaurants are always packed, so we usually opt for take-out and hit up the steakhouse another day.

Worst present was a bottle of tequila so he could "get me drunk."

It's not that hard to answer the question.

Freakishhottie and AusSam like this.
  15. CosmicGypsy92

CosmicGypsy92 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Spoke my mind. Amen. Have a great day! :)

16. Caliwifey

Caliwifey Guest

You too :)

17. BoozeNSmokes

BoozeNSmokes Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,283⛀
    To be fair I don't like most of the holidays. However, I have nothing against people who celebrate them. It comes down to ones perspective.

18. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

It was more that, she asked 2 questions, and through an entire page of responses, only 2 people actually answered, and both only answered 1 of the questions.

I may have been in a mood too.

19. AusSam

AusSam Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    13,806⛀
    Well I'm keeping my valentines plans under wraps until it's passed :p and I don't plan to make my romantic antics well known either XD