Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,161 cian46irish said: About to make some lunch Click to expand... I’ve heard chicken burgers with pineapple are good.
cian46irish said: About to make some lunch Click to expand... I’ve heard chicken burgers with pineapple are good.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,162 Making a coffee before watching strangers things (yes last season …..it’s episode 3 I think)
Creamychic Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,165 Taking a break from reseach investigating partial differential equations
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,166 Getting ready for the gym. Hoping I find motivation on the way
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,168 Watching the weather forecast….rain rain rain rain rain ….well that’s easy to remember
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,169 Looking at a load of pasta in a slow cooker I don't want to eat Guess thatll be going in the freezer.
Looking at a load of pasta in a slow cooker I don't want to eat Guess thatll be going in the freezer.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,171 Feeling anxious, so cuddling a cat to self soothe.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,172 I now also come with cat. Just sneezed on me. Guess im a cat hanky
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,173 Lil_wonders said: I’ve heard chicken burgers with pineapple are good. Click to expand... Being a normal person and having blueberry pancakes
Lil_wonders said: I’ve heard chicken burgers with pineapple are good. Click to expand... Being a normal person and having blueberry pancakes
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,174 Talking in the chatroom and watching tv and playing in the forums
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 4, 2026 #45,175 Laying in bed, listening to a podcast and answering forum games
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,176 Waking up from an unexpected sleep to my mind playing the theme tune for Peacock Dreams from Mighty Boosh. Dun dun dun, Peacock Dreams. Dun dun dun, Peacock Dreams.
Waking up from an unexpected sleep to my mind playing the theme tune for Peacock Dreams from Mighty Boosh. Dun dun dun, Peacock Dreams. Dun dun dun, Peacock Dreams.
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,178 Playing on FCN drinking Mexicoffee and watching greys anatomy
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 5, 2026 #45,180 Taking pills, filling up hot water bottle and making coffee