Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 7, 2026 #45,226 nothing really. watching a documentary about Billy Joel which is pretty random
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Feb 8, 2026 #45,227 Taking a bath, but it's still hard to get comfortable.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 8, 2026 #45,229 Laying in bed in denial that I’m awake too early for a Sunday …guess it’s time to give in and get up for coffee
Laying in bed in denial that I’m awake too early for a Sunday …guess it’s time to give in and get up for coffee
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Feb 8, 2026 #45,230 Amelia24 said: Laying in bed in denial that I’m awake too early for a Sunday …guess it’s time to give in and get up for coffee Click to expand...
Amelia24 said: Laying in bed in denial that I’m awake too early for a Sunday …guess it’s time to give in and get up for coffee Click to expand...
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 8, 2026 #45,231 Locket44 said: Click to expand... Aww thanks ….thats perfect exactly what I need Hope you have a good productive day
Locket44 said: Click to expand... Aww thanks ….thats perfect exactly what I need Hope you have a good productive day
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 8, 2026 #45,238 Feeling really tired and fed up so just laying on sofa watching Winter Olympics luge which looks fun if I could sit up and not lay like they are it’s so uncomfortable looking
Feeling really tired and fed up so just laying on sofa watching Winter Olympics luge which looks fun if I could sit up and not lay like they are it’s so uncomfortable looking
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 8, 2026 #45,240 I’ve just finished dinner so I’m relaxing for a while and then I’ll wash the dishes. Exciting stuff !
I’ve just finished dinner so I’m relaxing for a while and then I’ll wash the dishes. Exciting stuff !