Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,262 Lilith2_0 said: Still part of the same show. But go ahead, get technical, I’m entertained. Click to expand... That wasn't even technical
Lilith2_0 said: Still part of the same show. But go ahead, get technical, I’m entertained. Click to expand... That wasn't even technical
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,263 Stanthropical said: That wasn't even technical Click to expand... Get technical on me please
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,264 Lilith2_0 said: Get technical on me please Click to expand... Water clumps into larger masses, can't fight gravity anymore and clouds go "Oh no, I can't hold it anymore! Fuck it." **unzips and doesn't even aim**
Lilith2_0 said: Get technical on me please Click to expand... Water clumps into larger masses, can't fight gravity anymore and clouds go "Oh no, I can't hold it anymore! Fuck it." **unzips and doesn't even aim**
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,267 ericx said: Listening to loud music. Neighbours must love it! Click to expand... Oh that's what the banging is
ericx said: Listening to loud music. Neighbours must love it! Click to expand... Oh that's what the banging is
ericx Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,268 A glass of red wine and got to find the perfect tv-serie not being able to stop watching. Day off tmrw.
A glass of red wine and got to find the perfect tv-serie not being able to stop watching. Day off tmrw.
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Apr 28, 2026 #46,269 Have been watching PSG vs Bayern. Football as it should be played
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,270 Probably what I shouldn't be doing. Whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,271 Stanthropical said: View attachment 501479 Click to expand... : "The new litter box is coming along nicely"
Stanthropical said: View attachment 501479 Click to expand... : "The new litter box is coming along nicely"
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,272 Getting a late workout in. Better late than not at all I guess.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,274 Will the fix work? idgaf tbh
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,275 Scrolling through fcn and watching LOTR
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,280 Lexi_79 said: Scrolling through fcn and watching LOTR Click to expand... Ive had a hankering to rewatch those lately, I'll take this as a sign
Lexi_79 said: Scrolling through fcn and watching LOTR Click to expand... Ive had a hankering to rewatch those lately, I'll take this as a sign