Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 10, 2026 #46,523 On toilet, listening to zombo.com playing in living room
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular May 10, 2026 #46,524 Procrastinating, just about ready to unclog a bathroom sink.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 10, 2026 #46,531 In bed. Two more nights of sleep and it's vacation time. Woohoo!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 11, 2026 #46,532 Breakfast and looking around here before I start housework.
Lord_Pistachio Resident FCN Regular May 11, 2026 #46,533 I'm wondering if it's time to go to sleep or not.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 11, 2026 #46,535 Am I taking the cat for a walk or is the cat taking me for a walk? He does this often at night when I go for walks. https://streamable.com/th0q8d
Am I taking the cat for a walk or is the cat taking me for a walk? He does this often at night when I go for walks. https://streamable.com/th0q8d
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 11, 2026 #46,538 Trying to heal my upper body injury with some exercise and coffee. Preparing for work work work.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular May 11, 2026 #46,539 Dressed and ready to go for my morning run. Have a great day people.