RiverRain Resident FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,544 Going for my morning run. I’m not sure what’s going on with my eye but I’ve found an old Halloween pirates patch I’m putting on. Getting my morning freak show on, lol.
Going for my morning run. I’m not sure what’s going on with my eye but I’ve found an old Halloween pirates patch I’m putting on. Getting my morning freak show on, lol.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,546 Completing a Temporary Works introduction.. even though I have already completed the 2 day Co-Ordinators course
Completing a Temporary Works introduction.. even though I have already completed the 2 day Co-Ordinators course
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,547 Going back to sleep. Try at least. No more work today.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,548 Feet up, waiting and relaxing. Having fun here. It'll be time to cook dinner soon enough. Also feeling hyper because... time off!! Yay
Feet up, waiting and relaxing. Having fun here. It'll be time to cook dinner soon enough. Also feeling hyper because... time off!! Yay
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,551 BunnyBeeHope said: Playing Elden Ring Click to expand... Nokron
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,553 Something. Not sure what. But it's happening.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 12, 2026 #46,554 Can’t seem to wake up properly today. But can’t stay in bed either. This adulting thing can really suck sometimes.
Can’t seem to wake up properly today. But can’t stay in bed either. This adulting thing can really suck sometimes.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 13, 2026 #46,556 watching critical role/trying to solve @ConsciousNobody 's charades puzzle
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 13, 2026 #46,557 Curvylily said: watching critical role/trying to solve @ConsciousNobody 's charades puzzle Click to expand... Good. Most can solve it.. but this one was particularly tailored for you.
Curvylily said: watching critical role/trying to solve @ConsciousNobody 's charades puzzle Click to expand... Good. Most can solve it.. but this one was particularly tailored for you.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 13, 2026 #46,560 Lexi_79 said: Ready for bed Click to expand... G'night Lex.