RiverRain Resident FCN Regular May 31, 2026 #47,061 It’s another beautiful day so I’m going to set up the patio furniture and grill. Have a wonderful afternoon everyone.
It’s another beautiful day so I’m going to set up the patio furniture and grill. Have a wonderful afternoon everyone.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 31, 2026 #47,064 downloading 007 First Light @BunnyBeeHope & @SophUKYis were terrible influences okay, well, i didn't need much of a push...
downloading 007 First Light @BunnyBeeHope & @SophUKYis were terrible influences okay, well, i didn't need much of a push...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 31, 2026 #47,065 Curvylily said: downloading 007 First Light @BunnyBeeHope & @SophUKYis were terrible influences okay, well, i didn't need much of a push... Click to expand... Its excellent so far
Curvylily said: downloading 007 First Light @BunnyBeeHope & @SophUKYis were terrible influences okay, well, i didn't need much of a push... Click to expand... Its excellent so far
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 31, 2026 #47,066 Travelling for sunset by the coast, camera and tripod are coming with.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 31, 2026 #47,068 Heading home, shower time and bed. Back to 6am wake-ups for work
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular May 31, 2026 #47,072 Just got back from the farm and feeling a bit better. If I could just keep my horses at my house I’d be all set
Just got back from the farm and feeling a bit better. If I could just keep my horses at my house I’d be all set
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 1, 2026 #47,073 Trying to avoid a parallelogram
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 1, 2026 #47,075 Rearranging my day because of other bloody people.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 1, 2026 #47,077 Not sleeping, which I shouldn't be doing.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 1, 2026 #47,079 Wondering why I am awake at 6:30am on my day off
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 1, 2026 #47,080 I was awake at 4.30 admittedly I’ve not long woken up after going back to sleep at 6ish ….right now I’m sat feeling a bit after sleep dopey lol think I need to make a coffee in a min
I was awake at 4.30 admittedly I’ve not long woken up after going back to sleep at 6ish ….right now I’m sat feeling a bit after sleep dopey lol think I need to make a coffee in a min