T thedr619 Active Member FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #961 A good BLT with extra mayo and really good crispy bacon
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #962 i could demolish a Homer’s donut right about now. extra sprinkles.
T thedr619 Active Member FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #965 PsychoholicSlag said: i could demolish a Homer’s donut right about now. extra sprinkles. Click to expand... So you need a trip to Universal Orlando?
PsychoholicSlag said: i could demolish a Homer’s donut right about now. extra sprinkles. Click to expand... So you need a trip to Universal Orlando?
T thedr619 Active Member FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #967 Jamie0509 said: cum. Just cum. Click to expand... Are you still needing cum or are you just needing to cum
Jamie0509 said: cum. Just cum. Click to expand... Are you still needing cum or are you just needing to cum
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #969 A new liver. Apparently, mine's shot. Can't blame meds since I rarely take them, so I have to cut out alcohol now.
A new liver. Apparently, mine's shot. Can't blame meds since I rarely take them, so I have to cut out alcohol now.
T thedr619 Active Member FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #970 MelancholyArtist said: A new liver. Apparently, mine's shot. Can't blame meds since I rarely take them, so I have to cut out alcohol now. Click to expand... Sorry to hear that. Best of luck
MelancholyArtist said: A new liver. Apparently, mine's shot. Can't blame meds since I rarely take them, so I have to cut out alcohol now. Click to expand... Sorry to hear that. Best of luck
Jamie0509 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #971 thedr619 said: Are you still needing cum or are you just needing to cum Click to expand... Both
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #977 A relaxing day off. Luckily I have the day off tomorrow. Now to make it relaxing.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #979 A little motivation to stop me from having a 2+ hour bath.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #980 A little motivation to stop me from staying 2 hours on my couch