steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #986 Locket44 said: coffee Click to expand... THIS. Every day... this
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #996 Someone to chat to, to banter with and make me laugh.
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #997 Lil_wonders said: Someone to chat to, to banter with and make me laugh. Click to expand... I wish I wasn't terrible at chatting...
Lil_wonders said: Someone to chat to, to banter with and make me laugh. Click to expand... I wish I wasn't terrible at chatting...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #998 steved1231 said: I wish I wasn't terrible at chatting... Click to expand... You don’t strike me as being very funny either.
steved1231 said: I wish I wasn't terrible at chatting... Click to expand... You don’t strike me as being very funny either.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #999 steved1231 said: I wish I wasn't terrible at chatting... Click to expand... Lil_wonders said: You don’t strike me as being very funny either. Click to expand... Now I need to say this is me trying to be funny.
steved1231 said: I wish I wasn't terrible at chatting... Click to expand... Lil_wonders said: You don’t strike me as being very funny either. Click to expand... Now I need to say this is me trying to be funny.
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #1,000 Lil_wonders said: Now I need to say this is me trying to be funny. Click to expand... I didnt reply as I am offended. Or maybe I went to grab some shopping. Who knows?
Lil_wonders said: Now I need to say this is me trying to be funny. Click to expand... I didnt reply as I am offended. Or maybe I went to grab some shopping. Who knows?