What I noticed..........

Discussion in 'Drama' started by countryrocker91, Jul 21, 2017.

1. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051โ›€
    Today as we talked about depression in the main Adult chat room i got the sense that there was several people dealing with the same thing. Being depressed. soo i figured we can have a post about it where you can talk or get help all you want. and for those who think i dont know what the fuck i'm talking about think again. Being depressed is like living in hell. It's like your all alone, like your locked in a windowless, doorless room. no air to breath, no light. just nothing. And most days you can force your self to get up and work or be around friends or family. Other days you don't want to do anything but you don't want to fall back into that room so you find some way to cope. By now you all know for me i get goofy, I make jokes, i play around. I become the joker. But if only people could see behind the mask i wear how bad i want it all to end, how much I wish i could change things. No i dont want to kill myself today. I'm just saying How bad i wish the pain would stop. How much I wish i could have a real smile. How much i could just scream at the top of my lungs and let loose. Yall know i'm crazy already this aint nothing new. I'm the crazy , goofy, fun person. But theres days I just want to hide in my black room and not come out. and its like that for soo many people. so feel free to comment how ever you like. doesnt faze me none.

pacman, Bignutz and TacoBelle like this.
  2. Thesw1tcher

Thesw1tcher Member

Money:
    1,114โ›€
    I wake up literally every day and just want to end it all, but I can't leave my girlfriend alone and with no idea what to do so I just keep getting up

countryrocker91 likes this.
  3. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051โ›€

I completely understand that. I have 2 little ones and I swear if it wasn't for them i wouldnt be here now.