When to keep moving on FCN?!

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Heidiwil, Jul 8, 2018.

1. LastOne

LastOne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,564⛀
    A parent who put their children first and foremost should be commended. We've spoken only in passing, but I have seen you make mention the tiresome effort you put into caring for your family. Lady .. that is something to be proud of. The love and confidence you show them, will brighten their future. And Heidi, it will brighten yours as well. Take care, stay strong, and keep smiling that beautiful smile.

nikkiray, Dogowar and Heidiwil like this.
  2. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Heidi, you are such an amazing person and even though I don't know you personally, you have been a blessing not just to me, but so many in here. I can honestly say every word that you have typed shows how much of a great person you are outside of FCN. I really hope your life settles and that you end up with the happiness you deserve. It's human nature the journey we all have to take and sometimes you have to take that path alone. Just know when and if you decide to come back I among many others will welcome you back with open arms. Just know a lot of us can see your dilemma especially those of us who are also going through stuff. Godspeed Heidi, we will see you again, in the meanwhile, know you will be missed!

3. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    I know exactly where you are coming from x im doing the whole 'happy and positive' thing but sometimes i just want him to hold me while i cry lol xx i think you are an amazing woman who like me fell in love with an amazing man. And life is too short not to be happy. I have sad days but i try not to bring others down and im counting the days til im in your awesome country with the man of my dreams xx chin up im always here for you xx

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Brock90, Heidiwil and Dcdevon like this.
  4. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Yes, can we keep it real...a fucking mouse, pooping everywhere! Beyond pissed and was the last straw lmao

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Silk-BG likes this.
  5. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    You just never know. My kids see my emotions, I try not to completely buck up but damn if I'm not exhausted from the constant need. Mom life, I know but that's why I share. I mean how does one even stay linking with this situation bwahahaha I need space to be me so I can be for them lmao I think the problem is, I found someone I adore and with him, there would be balance...without him I am just a trooper hahaha the reward is my children, above and beyond. This too shall pass, right ;)

Silk-BG, LastOne and witchygirl like this.
  6. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Aw, one of my longest friends...I appreciate you and your words. Always a bright light and kind heart, Manny. I hope to get back on track, not only here but in chat. I look forward to our fun! ;) thank you for lifting me up.

Silk-BG, MannyMan and Fildo66 like this.
  7. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Here's a secret...I lust you, end of the alphabet ;) if girl power was in real life cards, you would be it for me. Smart, funny and sexy! Your words mean a ton. Thank you for being you ❤

8. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Oh girl, the love bug might hit you twice as hard after your visit and if it does, I am here for you. The meeting is what movies are made of but the goodbyes are an entity of their own. I am so lucky as @Fildo66 is a minor drive away. I would agonize in you and DC's spot. But hey, this is why we have choices in this world and why we blend families ;) Get it girl and thank you for your support. You are one of the people that mean the most ❤

Silk-BG, witchygirl and Fildo66 like this.
  9. Fildo66

Fildo66 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    78,976⛀
    Heidiwil, keep your chin up baby. And no I am not going to type a square response this time. It is tough to put yourself out there like this but it is also nice to see the responses of support I see for you. Most knew you before I met you so I was Johnny come lately to the party but that first night we met I knew immediately from our back and forth banter that I liked you.
    When we talked through texting, it made my day (and night if I worked 3rd). When we took the next step to have a coversation by phone, you had such a pleasurable voice to listen to and your laugh .... god I couldn’t hear it enough. In between all the texting and phone calls we had time to make videos and send pics to each other. Family pics and well ... not so family videos Hahahaha. (Sorry anybody reading this can forget that last sentence lol).
    This whole time I felt such a connection to you and really liked our time together. Then we decided to meet not on a traditional date but a couple day camping trip with our kids. And on that trip I fell in love with you.
    I saw you at your highest points and at your lowest points in Jose days and my love and admiration for you never waivered. From what I know you go through every day, you are an amazing and strong woman. You are always upbeat and try to stay that way but sometimes life throws you curveballs. You will always have support from those here on FCN that maybe have felt what you are feeling. You will always have my undying support and my love to help you through your low points. Our situation isn’t the easiest but I hope the end goal keeps you moving forward baby. Pick your chin up or I will and kiss you.
    One square statement ... I will see you around Heidiwil. Lol muuaah

Silk-BG, MannyMan and witchygirl like this.
  10. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Oh im already dreading the scene at the airport lol now im crying xx we have a hard way to go but whatever it takes im going to be with him because he is my soul and my heart x you give me inspiration and your friendship i truly value xx ❤❤

Silk-BG and Heidiwil like this.
  11. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Hi Sweet Cheeks! You are one of the lasts I hoped to include on this thread because although I know you accept every aspect of me, I just wanted to be a girl for a moment. No military suck it up, or I'm tough kind of chic. Also, let's face it, I love and adore you almost every hour of our day! We talk continuously and I hate typing blah blah this Fil hahaha sure shit is just out of my hands, BUT what is not, is how much I appreciate you. You lift me every moment (no shit, people) and I guess I didnt want this thread to let you down. You are here for me ten fold, but I think I was having a girl moment (say what?!) Anyway, baby, thank you the most as you know my stresses yet still send me love notes ❤❤❤ hahaha (I melt)

Silk-BG, witchygirl and Fildo66 like this.
  12. Fildo66

Fildo66 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    78,976⛀
    Well Heidiwil, I can certainly respect you there but having a girl moment (I did chuckle there I won’t lie (Wink)) will never be letting me down baby. I will look forward to chatting with you later love.

Heidiwil likes this.
  13. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Square! ■ Mmwaa

Fildo66 and witchygirl like this.
  14. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    We all have days , weeks like that . Hell sometimes even longer. But your a pretty awesome person and smart . So I've ( and everyone that knows you) have no doubt it's gonna come together for you. Sometimes life just sucks lol. But just like your doing all you can do is keep chugging away. Plus hey you were member of the toughest fighting force in the world! ( Sorry rest of the world might be a bit biased) You can certainly handle this. And you've got all us to talk to as well. Carry on sailor !

witchygirl likes this.
  15. london60

london60 Guest

All of the previous posts have already said things far more eloquently than I ever could, so I will just add my best wishes from the other side of the pond. You will never know the number of times when I've been down and one of your great posts has picked me up, so I hope that all of the messages here are helping you, even if only a little. Take care.

Heidiwil, Dcdevon and witchygirl like this.
  16. MakeUshakeHard

MakeUshakeHard Member FCN Regular

Money:
    493⛀
    At least it's not a f**** rat! Get a trap and bait it but don't spring it. Let the mouse think he's got it made. Then after the second or third time bait it again AND set the spring WHAM! DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!

Heidiwil and witchygirl like this.
  17. Keyan

Keyan Active Member

Money:
    561⛀
    Hei Heidi! I'm new around so I don't know you well but I really enjoyed your honesty. It's refreshing! The best of luck to you!

Heidiwil likes this.
  18. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

One word. Wow.

You put your heart on your sleeve, you are very brave.

Its a hard world, but rising up and believing you have worth is the hardest thing to do. I know, thanks to fcn I've been able to meet ppl who unfortunately know struggle. This gets me through knowing im not alone. At least not in this moment.

Take care of yourself and know you are loved by many.

M x

Heidiwil likes this.
  19. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Aw, thanks DC!!! I think my chugger had ran out of steam. I believe in turning my brain around and when I do, things unfold. I can only do what I can do in a day, but damn if some days dont suck hahaha I have my Wonder Woman panties back on so I can get up and running again. Lol I just need a week at Camp Divine Humpty Hump lmao Your words mean a lot and are up lifting. Thank you for taking the time. I always wish you the best ;)

witchygirl and Dcdevon like this.
  20. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,378⛀
    Thanks London. That's part of the problem. I enjoy lifting others up and for a minute, I felt like a Terd on here hahaha I had nothing witty or sexy, just blah and I hate that!

Heres one for you...say this fast:

One smart fella he felt smart.
    Two smart fellas they both felt smart.

:D

london60 likes this.