Who the hell wants to unlock a phone with a face?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Stanthropical, Sep 14, 2018.

1. LittleNympho

LittleNympho Guest

Some people would rather just sit and bitch. I thought maybe you'd like to be different for once... Forgive me.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,884⛀
    You’re continue to assume that a solution was requested by the person who started the thread.

“Reading comprehension is the ability to process text, understand its meaning, and to integrate it with what the reader already knows. ... An individual's ability to comprehend text is influenced by their skills and their ability to process information.“

3. LittleNympho

LittleNympho Guest

Are you drinking and doing copy pasta? What a goober you truly are.

4. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
  5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Can I unlock it by hitting others in the face. Is that how this technology works?

TheRachel and BlueEyedLady like this.
  6. Delight

Delight Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lol, I don't think it's pin art.

7. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

I think you'd break your phone Stanley. Just don't look at it. At all. Put it down. Buy a proper phone. End.

8. Huntergatherer

Huntergatherer New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    Hey bro- are you a fucking retard? What kind of a bitch bitches about an iPhone feature to random folks over the internet? Isnt that what drinking buddies and friends are for? I think this piece of human garbage is unwinding and sharing stuff with his intimate friends that just happen to exist in a fucking chat forum- I mean to be respectful of that but Im sorry thats just so fucking sad! haha. Stanthropical, do you masturbate in the room next door while eves-dropping on your mom getting fucked by that big bad BULLY in your life? You probably offer him a glass of water after hes done with round 1. Delete yourself from the internet once in a while and find some real life friends that might actually give a fuck about you. Being a bitch + victim simultaneously wont work and i promise you youre embarrassing yourself.

9. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    Did you just attempt to Internet-shame someone on a registered chat account? Put down the crack pipe, dipshit.

10. Huntergatherer

Money:
    40⛀
    Even if youre actual garbage and society has shitted on you to the point where you cant even bitch or socialize with any real life friends, its still possible to seek help. There is a world beyond this I promise you. Stop being a bitch and embarassing yourself, nobody cares.

11. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    You promise me? Who are you promising me to?

Nobody cares about what?

12. Huntergatherer

Money:
    40⛀

13. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    Go back to sleep, son.

14. Huntergatherer

Money:
    40⛀
    Youre actual garbage and have no real life friends. Youre forced to weep here because the world around you shits on you over & over. You also like to suck dick but hate yourself for being a dickdancing faggot. Are you fucking retarded? Why are you doing this to yourself? haha

15. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,884⛀
    Blah blah blah blah.

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

16. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    This all crazy ass shit is so not worth it yummy muffins and is also so not sexy and it started with an Iphone box of chocolates in every flavor??? lol this so flipping crazy cause that I think we all landed in some kind of alternate universe. Were phone's cause people to go berserk and turn in incredible
    hunks high on steroids and bath salts who are so damn angry at the whole world. So people you all need to turn it down and just chill out and call it a day naughty things let it go just like the movie frozen and have a very nice day everyone fruity skittles.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  17. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Sugar loafs for crying out loud It's just a dang phone so don't blow your tops peeps and peace out darlings cause we are so much better than this but whatever you do please don't dish on me or dump on me for my honesty attractive delicous cupcakes cause I have a dark side.

18. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    On a funny and upbeat note cute busy beavers I would have alot of problems opening up my Iphone if I ever did buy one in the future sweet cotton candies cause I want alot of plastic surgeries aka being a fabulous plastic sugery junkie lol.

19. Huntergatherer

Money:
    40⛀
    Have your next of kin ever told you what an embarrassment you are to yourself?

20. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Hey mites and ticks along with fleas and bed bugs
    cause no they have not cause my familey may be smaller than most families but we love each other deeply. Which can not be said for some other famillies and besides it's none of your business cooties mixed with cemetery dirt and animal poop and dead plants. And you low down black plague infected zombie skunk so when will you give ever give up your used up insults??? unwise repetitive boring guy who likes to push people's bottons and cross lines so stay the hell away from me swine flu and bird flu host. So here is one more thing ratchet goofball and trashy impractal joker cause you should know that I just put you on ignore so deal with it childish stalker on a bad loop with small poxs and flesh eatting bacteria who has no respect for himself and other's.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018