Don't trust people you haven't met.
If you're here to watch, or to be watched, or just prefer to communicate in a more hands-free kind of way, join
Video Chat. You can engage with as many people as you want, face to face -- or whatever else you want to see or show.
It's all free, with no registration required (though registration does confer some perks), so come on in and enjoy
yourself. Check out our Guide to learn how to use our video chat features.
Chat and General Service Rules
- All participants must be 18 or older, regardless of your local age of majority.
- Post only legal and non-objectionable content.
- No content depicting minors in any capacity, whether real or fictional.
- No content depicting bestiality, incest, rape, violence, or gore.
- No content promoting racism, sexism, or other forms of bigotry.
- Do not share any kind of contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or
belongs to someone else.
- Do not share content you do not own, such as any content protected by copyright (artwork, music, etc) or
privately owned by any other person (photographs, private message logs, etc).
- Do not harass other users, moderators, or administrators.
- Circumventing a user's attempts to block, ignore, or otherwise prevent you from contacting them
- Sharing logs, copies, or screenshots of private conversations or media sent to you by other users
that was originally shared with the expectation of privacy constitutes harassment.
- Do not impersonate any other person, including users of this service, as well as moderators, administrators
- Do not spam or flood.
- Do not hack, or otherwise attack or disrupt the service or any other person's ability to use the service.
- Only English is permitted.
- No exchanges of goods or services for money, credit, gift cards, or any other currency are allowed.
Read our rules in detail here.