Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,921 youngbustyredhead said: Or one scratches and the other kisses, I'm not too picky Click to expand... Fineeeeee It'll be a team effort
youngbustyredhead said: Or one scratches and the other kisses, I'm not too picky Click to expand... Fineeeeee It'll be a team effort
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,926 Some sort of distraction technique I guess lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,928 Hold on I gotta go reverse hump the doorway, this is killing me
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,929 I forgot you were actually itchy so was SUPER confused Good luck
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,932 Tash26 said: I forgot you were actually itchy so was SUPER confused Good luck Click to expand... Lol ty, mission accomplished
Tash26 said: I forgot you were actually itchy so was SUPER confused Good luck Click to expand... Lol ty, mission accomplished
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,933 Craig53m said: Evenin all Click to expand... Evenin
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,935 youngbustyredhead said: Lol ty, mission accomplished Click to expand... Ah yaaaaaaay
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,936 Craig53m said: How is everyone? All is well on my end. Click to expand... Ah that's good to hearrr
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,937 I'm good now that I got my back scratched
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,938 youngbustyredhead said: I'm good now that I got my back scratched Click to expand... An amazing feeling at times!
youngbustyredhead said: I'm good now that I got my back scratched Click to expand... An amazing feeling at times!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,939 For sure, had to grind on the doorway to get it taken care of bc none of my suitemates are here to assist me
For sure, had to grind on the doorway to get it taken care of bc none of my suitemates are here to assist me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,940 youngbustyredhead said: For sure, had to grind on the doorway to get it taken care of bc none of my suitemates are here to assist me Click to expand... Still taking about an itch?
youngbustyredhead said: For sure, had to grind on the doorway to get it taken care of bc none of my suitemates are here to assist me Click to expand... Still taking about an itch?