C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,121 SarcasticSadie said: They skipped the Kirk dude on Italian news, still trumped with Giorgio Armani Click to expand... Put on local news channel. They practically skimmed over it. 15 seconds tops
SarcasticSadie said: They skipped the Kirk dude on Italian news, still trumped with Giorgio Armani Click to expand... Put on local news channel. They practically skimmed over it. 15 seconds tops
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,122 ConsciousNobody said: Lays a tray down with muffins (real kind) for you. Peace offering. Click to expand... Haha I'm confusedddddd But thankssss
ConsciousNobody said: Lays a tray down with muffins (real kind) for you. Peace offering. Click to expand... Haha I'm confusedddddd But thankssss
D Deleted member 133968 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,123 SarcasticSadie said: Massage she said, not a leg wax , on/off Click to expand... Ha ha.... He fixed Daniel's leg in this scene, but I appreciate the joke.
SarcasticSadie said: Massage she said, not a leg wax , on/off Click to expand... Ha ha.... He fixed Daniel's leg in this scene, but I appreciate the joke.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,124 ConsciousNobody said: Okay throws some hot rocks by you. And a massage curler. Click to expand... Also, what is a massage curler ?
ConsciousNobody said: Okay throws some hot rocks by you. And a massage curler. Click to expand... Also, what is a massage curler ?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,125 Tash26 said: Haha I'm confusedddddd But thankssss Click to expand... Today I learned what muffin slang means. So had to insert food muffin for understanding. Also you are welcome. N hugs.
Tash26 said: Haha I'm confusedddddd But thankssss Click to expand... Today I learned what muffin slang means. So had to insert food muffin for understanding. Also you are welcome. N hugs.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,127 ConsciousNobody said: Today I learned what muffin slang means. So had to insert food muffin for understanding. Also you are welcome. N hugs. Click to expand... Hahah thankssss
ConsciousNobody said: Today I learned what muffin slang means. So had to insert food muffin for understanding. Also you are welcome. N hugs. Click to expand... Hahah thankssss
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,128 The karate kid episode of community is a classic
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,129 SarcasticSadie said: Also, what is a massage curler ? Click to expand... There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body. Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves.
SarcasticSadie said: Also, what is a massage curler ? Click to expand... There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body. Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,130 ConsciousNobody said: There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body. Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves. Click to expand... They can be quite sore to use but they are good
ConsciousNobody said: There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body. Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves. Click to expand... They can be quite sore to use but they are good
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,131 BunnyBeeHope said: They can be quite sore to use but they are good Click to expand... They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping.
BunnyBeeHope said: They can be quite sore to use but they are good Click to expand... They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,132 ConsciousNobody said: There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body. Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves. Click to expand... Ahhhhh gotchya ty , blaming brain fuzz
ConsciousNobody said: There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body. Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves. Click to expand... Ahhhhh gotchya ty , blaming brain fuzz
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,133 ConsciousNobody said: They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping. Click to expand...
ConsciousNobody said: They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping. Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,135 I have finger massager. Gift for tired fingers.
D Deleted member 133968 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,136 @ConsciousNobody More muffin talk....
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,137 ConsciousNobody said: They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping. Click to expand... Oh. REALLLLLY
ConsciousNobody said: They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping. Click to expand... Oh. REALLLLLY
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,138 ConsciousNobody said: I have finger massager. Gift for tired fingers. Click to expand... Sup
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,139 ChazzzHands said: @ConsciousNobody More muffin talk.... Click to expand... Benefiber bb. Meta mucil. need to find gluten-free love.
ChazzzHands said: @ConsciousNobody More muffin talk.... Click to expand... Benefiber bb. Meta mucil. need to find gluten-free love.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #242,140 ConsciousNobody said: I have finger massager. Gift for tired fingers. Click to expand... Gotchya