Put on local news channel. They practically skimmed over it. 15 seconds topsThey skipped the Kirk dude on Italian news, still trumped with Giorgio Armani
Put on local news channel. They practically skimmed over it. 15 seconds topsThey skipped the Kirk dude on Italian news, still trumped with Giorgio Armani
Haha I'm confuseddddddLays a tray down with muffins (real kind) for you. Peace offering.
![]()
Ha ha.... He fixed Daniel's leg in this scene, but I appreciate the joke.Massage she said, not a leg wax , on/off![]()
Also, what is a massage curler ?Okay throws some hot rocks by you. And a massage curler.
Today I learned what muffin slang means. So had to insert food muffin for understanding.Haha I'm confusedddddd
But thankssss
Hahah thankssssToday I learned what muffin slang means. So had to insert food muffin for understanding.
Also you are welcome. N hugs.
There are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body.Also, what is a massage curler ?
They can be quite sore to use but they are goodThere are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body.
Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves.
They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping.They can be quite sore to use but they are good
Ahhhhh gotchya ty , blaming brain fuzzThere are different kinds. Basically a roller for said parts of the body.
Think of a rolling pin with wedges for human curves.
They made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping.
Oh. REALLLLLYThey made vibrating ones too. I tried them on labor day window shopping.
SupI have finger massager. Gift for tired fingers.
Benefiber bb. Meta mucil. need to find gluten-free love.