I am okay. Not bad. Managing.
Fishy fox.Fish? I dont get it
You whiffyyyyy boiiiiii , not me who said it heheFish? I dont get it
Ooh. Pick up some groceries for me will you, need tomatoes/ broccoli/ and lots of hugs from Salsa girl.Hey, am not bad thank you. Just about to pop to the store. Be back soon
Hope you are ok x
Because whoever did that is a cuckWhy would you leave an open can on a book shelf, then throw something knocking said can and destroy everything in Pepsi
Fuck me I wish I could just live alone
Need that hard hat on lol
Who are you going to see?Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert
How are y’all today?
DjoWho are you going to see?
Nah Mark had a bunch of shit in our way so we couldn't do muchOh wow! Glad you were able to get out of the truck no thanks to Mark I’m sure