C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,362 FoxMcCloud said: Fish? I dont get it Click to expand... Fishy fox.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,363 FoxMcCloud said: Fish? I dont get it Click to expand... You whiffyyyyy boiiiiii , not me who said it hehe
FoxMcCloud said: Fish? I dont get it Click to expand... You whiffyyyyy boiiiiii , not me who said it hehe
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,364 SarcasticSadie said: Hey, am not bad thank you. Just about to pop to the store. Be back soon Hope you are ok x Click to expand... Ooh. Pick up some groceries for me will you, need tomatoes/ broccoli/ and lots of hugs from Salsa girl. Toodles missy.
SarcasticSadie said: Hey, am not bad thank you. Just about to pop to the store. Be back soon Hope you are ok x Click to expand... Ooh. Pick up some groceries for me will you, need tomatoes/ broccoli/ and lots of hugs from Salsa girl. Toodles missy.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,366 I’m ok Been better Been worse How are you doing ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,367 Why would you leave an open can on a book shelf, then throw something knocking said can and destroy everything in Pepsi Fuck me I wish I could just live alone
Why would you leave an open can on a book shelf, then throw something knocking said can and destroy everything in Pepsi Fuck me I wish I could just live alone
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,368 BunnyBeeHope said: Why would you leave an open can on a book shelf, then throw something knocking said can and destroy everything in Pepsi Fuck me I wish I could just live alone Click to expand... Because whoever did that is a cuck
BunnyBeeHope said: Why would you leave an open can on a book shelf, then throw something knocking said can and destroy everything in Pepsi Fuck me I wish I could just live alone Click to expand... Because whoever did that is a cuck
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,369 @youngbustyredhead X marks the spot for you to destroy lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,370 Casey86 said: View attachment 473059 @youngbustyredhead X marks the spot for you to destroy lol Click to expand...
Casey86 said: View attachment 473059 @youngbustyredhead X marks the spot for you to destroy lol Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,371 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Need that hard hat on lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,373 Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert How are y’all today?
Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert How are y’all today?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,376 Nothing much and I'm stuck in traffic leaving work lol. We did some things today at least
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,377 Bailey94 said: Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert How are y’all today? Click to expand... Who are you going to see?
Bailey94 said: Just checking in bc I have several hours to kill. Sitting in line for the concert How are y’all today? Click to expand... Who are you going to see?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,378 Oh wow! Glad you were able to get out of the truck no thanks to Mark I’m sure
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,379 Casey86 said: Who are you going to see? Click to expand... Djo It’s Joe Keery from stranger things. His band
Casey86 said: Who are you going to see? Click to expand... Djo It’s Joe Keery from stranger things. His band
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,380 Bailey94 said: Oh wow! Glad you were able to get out of the truck no thanks to Mark I’m sure Click to expand... Nah Mark had a bunch of shit in our way so we couldn't do much
Bailey94 said: Oh wow! Glad you were able to get out of the truck no thanks to Mark I’m sure Click to expand... Nah Mark had a bunch of shit in our way so we couldn't do much