Hey white stuff manHey folks
Hey CNHey white stuff man
Glad you are feeling a bit better, CFS is draining enoughhahaha yea I'm finally past the worst of that damn cold I had. Been a week now and all I got left lingering is some congestion and some fatigue but other than that I'm good now lol back to just my other chronic illnesses I deal with on the daily lol I'll say it's hard dealing with those plus having a nasty cold too lol just happy my sore throat is gone!
Howdy. Do you go home soon?Hey CN
I'm home nowHowdy. Do you go home soon?
thank you and yes it is and plus I'm have iron deficiency too which I am taking stuff for but ya it doesn't help lol just pile it onGlad you are feeling a bit better, CFS is draining enough
Invite us when you get married.I've only been to four weddings in my life lol. Was a groomsmen for one and the best man at another
Need wing woman?I forgot I have a wedding to go to next month. Fuck
Hiya bestiehiya bestie @Casey86
That'll never happen. If it miraculously does, you'll all get invitedInvite us when you get married.
Stupid money and not having enough of itIt's all money money money that I don't have![]()
Send a greeting card with heartfelt handwritten message.It's all money money money that I don't have![]()