Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,341 SophUKYis said: I fell down some stairs at work and currently my ankle is being treated as a fracture Cutches and walking boot have been provided Click to expand... Oh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen?
SophUKYis said: I fell down some stairs at work and currently my ankle is being treated as a fracture Cutches and walking boot have been provided Click to expand... Oh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,342 SophUKYis said: I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce Click to expand... We brings HUGS to you in the bed, and we bring Amber too.
SophUKYis said: I can’t get out of bed to hug This frog has lost her bounce Click to expand... We brings HUGS to you in the bed, and we bring Amber too.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,343 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen? Click to expand... Yesterday morning Was eventful lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen? Click to expand... Yesterday morning Was eventful lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,344 ConsciousNobody said: We brings HUGS to you in the bed, and we bring Amber too. Click to expand... I just want to be there to take care of her (And not in a way for now haha)
ConsciousNobody said: We brings HUGS to you in the bed, and we bring Amber too. Click to expand... I just want to be there to take care of her (And not in a way for now haha)
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,345 SophUKYis said: Yesterday morning Was eventful lol Click to expand... Well I hope it heals quick as heck!!
SophUKYis said: Yesterday morning Was eventful lol Click to expand... Well I hope it heals quick as heck!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,347 Unless you want space cause I understand that too
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,348 Now that you are in bed, we will make the most of it Fro. *commences my poor singing... you can't run. Also would love to help care for you with Amber under her guidance.
Now that you are in bed, we will make the most of it Fro. *commences my poor singing... you can't run. Also would love to help care for you with Amber under her guidance.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,349 I'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,350 Amberrlicious said: @Maddiemoiselle we miss you @Harthacnut we miss you @Tash26 we miss you Click to expand... I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll
Amberrlicious said: @Maddiemoiselle we miss you @Harthacnut we miss you @Tash26 we miss you Click to expand... I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,351 Casey86 said: I'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though Click to expand... That's okay. Just be here.. or there. *hand squeeze*
Casey86 said: I'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though Click to expand... That's okay. Just be here.. or there. *hand squeeze*
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,352 Casey86 said: I'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though Click to expand... I understand totally. Do whatever you must to feel at peace. But we are here for you
Casey86 said: I'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though Click to expand... I understand totally. Do whatever you must to feel at peace. But we are here for you
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,353 Tash26 said: I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll Click to expand... Pushes everyone out of the way, hugs Tasmania.
Tash26 said: I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll Click to expand... Pushes everyone out of the way, hugs Tasmania.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,354 Tash26 said: I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll Click to expand... TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,355 ConsciousNobody said: Pushes everyone out of the way, hugs Tasmania. Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,356 Maddiemoiselle said: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH Click to expand... Sup
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,357 Omg its Tash And Maddie It sure is a day for reappearances
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,360 Tash26 said: Amberrlicious said: Omg its Tash And Maddie It sure is a day for reappearances Click to expand... Tash26 said: I'm not here for long but wanted to say hiiiiiii Click to expand... Click to expand... Hugs ☻️ TASHO. ♥
Tash26 said: Amberrlicious said: Omg its Tash And Maddie It sure is a day for reappearances Click to expand... Tash26 said: I'm not here for long but wanted to say hiiiiiii Click to expand... Click to expand... Hugs ☻️ TASHO. ♥