Oh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen?I fell down some stairs at work and currently my ankle is being treated as a fracture
Cutches and walking boot have been provided![]()
Oh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen?I fell down some stairs at work and currently my ankle is being treated as a fracture
Cutches and walking boot have been provided![]()
We brings HUGS to you in the bed, and we bring Amber too.I can’t get out of bed to hug
This frog has lost her bounce
Yesterday morningOh noooooo this is not good! When did that happen?
I just want to be there to take care of herWe brings HUGS to you in the bed, and we bring Amber too.
Well I hope it heals quick as heck!!Yesterday morning
Was eventful lol
I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll
That's okay. Just be here.. or there. *hand squeeze*I'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though
I understand totally. Do whatever you must to feel at peace. But we are here for youI'm lurking about, don't have much to say today though
Pushes everyone out of the way, hugs Tasmania.I. Miss. You. Allllllllllll
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHI. Miss. You. Allllllllllll
Pushes everyone out of the way, hugs Tasmania.
SupTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
Hugs ☻️
Omg its Tash
And Maddie
It sure is a day for reappearances
I'm not here for long but wanted to say hiiiiiii