Cats be dumb
Nope, still thinking about a particular set of melons and a cowboy hat!
Yours are too?Cats be dumb
It needs to be prepped?Now who's prepping the crusty sock??
It needs to be prepped?
Go be active. Then come back.I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day
Two are smart ish one is dumb as a box of cum socksYours are too?
I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day
Pick a fight with them and borrow Tash's chair!I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day
I'd pay to see thatI will kung fu kick the invasive thoughts into the next dimension
Seems like a lot of workYes. Need to lay it out like your putting a tent up.
I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day
Pick a fight with them and borrow Tash's chair!