D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,224 Craig53m said: Nope, still thinking about a particular set of melons and a cowboy hat! Click to expand... Now who's prepping the crusty sock??
Craig53m said: Nope, still thinking about a particular set of melons and a cowboy hat! Click to expand... Now who's prepping the crusty sock??
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,225 Otters on the other hand are highly intelligent
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,228 BunnyBeeHope said: Cats be dumb Click to expand... Yours are too?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,229 Harthacnut said: Now who's prepping the crusty sock?? Click to expand... It needs to be prepped?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,230 I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,231 Craig53m said: It needs to be prepped? Click to expand... Yes. Need to lay it out like your putting a tent up.
Craig53m said: It needs to be prepped? Click to expand... Yes. Need to lay it out like your putting a tent up.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,232 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... Go be active. Then come back.
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... Go be active. Then come back.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,233 Vaelan said: Yours are too? Click to expand... Two are smart ish one is dumb as a box of cum socks
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,234 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... I will kung fu kick the invasive thoughts into the next dimension
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... I will kung fu kick the invasive thoughts into the next dimension
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,235 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... Pick a fight with them and borrow Tash's chair!
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... Pick a fight with them and borrow Tash's chair!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,236 Harthacnut said: I will kung fu kick the invasive thoughts into the next dimension Click to expand... I'd pay to see that
Harthacnut said: I will kung fu kick the invasive thoughts into the next dimension Click to expand... I'd pay to see that
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,237 Harthacnut said: Yes. Need to lay it out like your putting a tent up. Click to expand... Seems like a lot of work
Harthacnut said: Yes. Need to lay it out like your putting a tent up. Click to expand... Seems like a lot of work
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,238 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... Awww no, natural walk? Cleaning maybe?
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to do something active, invasive thoughts are winning the day Click to expand... Awww no, natural walk? Cleaning maybe?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,239 Craig53m said: Pick a fight with them and borrow Tash's chair! Click to expand...
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,240 BunnyBeeHope said: I'd pay to see that Click to expand... Me too! And it's better than a slap!