D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,761 I don't see the appeal in dating anyone 10 years younger then me. Have to be the same sort of age.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,762 BunnyBeeHope said: Like 50 to 30 isn't so bad. 30 is enough for a person to age and mature. Click to expand... Whew, thank God. Thought I was going to be judged.
BunnyBeeHope said: Like 50 to 30 isn't so bad. 30 is enough for a person to age and mature. Click to expand... Whew, thank God. Thought I was going to be judged.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,763 Harthacnut said: I don't see the appeal in dating anyone 10 years younger then me. Have to be the same sort of age. Click to expand... That's what you keep telling me
Harthacnut said: I don't see the appeal in dating anyone 10 years younger then me. Have to be the same sort of age. Click to expand... That's what you keep telling me
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,764 Craig53m said: Whew, thank God. Thought I was going to be judged. Click to expand... Oh yeah... Dirty boy
Craig53m said: Whew, thank God. Thought I was going to be judged. Click to expand... Oh yeah... Dirty boy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,765 BunnyBeeHope said: That's what you keep telling me Click to expand... Wait, what? Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,766 Lil_wonders said: Got to say. I’m old too but don’t get it. Click to expand... Efferdent is a denture glue
Lil_wonders said: Got to say. I’m old too but don’t get it. Click to expand... Efferdent is a denture glue
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,767 Harthacnut said: Wait, what? Lol Click to expand... You said if I was older you would be all over me like a packet of crisps
Harthacnut said: Wait, what? Lol Click to expand... You said if I was older you would be all over me like a packet of crisps
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,768 Craig53m said: Efferdent is a denture glue Click to expand... Ok. Get it now
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,769 BunnyBeeHope said: You said if I was older you would be all over me like a packet of crisps Click to expand... Wait. He said the same if I was younger. Who knew Curran was such a player
BunnyBeeHope said: You said if I was older you would be all over me like a packet of crisps Click to expand... Wait. He said the same if I was younger. Who knew Curran was such a player
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,770 BunnyBeeHope said: You said if I was older you would be all over me like a packet of crisps Click to expand... Yes. But you're not. So unfortunate for you.
BunnyBeeHope said: You said if I was older you would be all over me like a packet of crisps Click to expand... Yes. But you're not. So unfortunate for you.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,771 They say men mature slower than women. So maybe the age gaps are simply a balance of the maturity levels. Or wallet size.
They say men mature slower than women. So maybe the age gaps are simply a balance of the maturity levels. Or wallet size.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,772 Craig53m said: They say men mature slower than women. So maybe the age gaps are simply a balance of the maturity levels. Or wallet size. Click to expand... Peen size too. Probably. I lack in both departments. And I seem to be less mature now than ever
Craig53m said: They say men mature slower than women. So maybe the age gaps are simply a balance of the maturity levels. Or wallet size. Click to expand... Peen size too. Probably. I lack in both departments. And I seem to be less mature now than ever
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,775 Lil_wonders said: Wait. He said the same if I was younger. Who knew Curran was such a player Click to expand... I need em' just right
Lil_wonders said: Wait. He said the same if I was younger. Who knew Curran was such a player Click to expand... I need em' just right
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,776 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah but all them women are most likely other men Click to expand... Fair enough
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,778 Harthacnut said: I need em' just right Click to expand... Goldilocks and the three peens
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,779 Doesn't matter no one wants me anyway
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,780 Harthacnut said: Doesn't matter no one wants me anyway Click to expand... Imma kick your butt if you continue
Harthacnut said: Doesn't matter no one wants me anyway Click to expand... Imma kick your butt if you continue