D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,781 I already know I’ll be the cool great uncle (don’t have bros or sis but my first cousins are like sisters to me) alone and doing cool uncle stuff
I already know I’ll be the cool great uncle (don’t have bros or sis but my first cousins are like sisters to me) alone and doing cool uncle stuff
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,782 Okayy kitchen calls to me, I’ll be back later . Cheers friends
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,784 You never know what will happen in the future.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,785 Lil_wonders said: You never know what will happen in the future. Click to expand... And you're NOT old!
Lil_wonders said: You never know what will happen in the future. Click to expand... And you're NOT old!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,786 Lil_wonders said: You never know what will happen in the future. Click to expand... Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other
Lil_wonders said: You never know what will happen in the future. Click to expand... Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,787 BunnyBeeHope said: Dying alone sounds peaceful anyway Click to expand... We all die alone, am already ready for it
BunnyBeeHope said: Dying alone sounds peaceful anyway Click to expand... We all die alone, am already ready for it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,788 BunnyBeeHope said: Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other Click to expand... But they already do ?
BunnyBeeHope said: Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other Click to expand... But they already do ?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,789 Craig53m said: And you're NOT old! Click to expand... Compared to many here I am.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,792 Lil_wonders said: Compared to many here I am. Click to expand... Than I am ancient. Or as Hope has pointed out...I'm dust.
Lil_wonders said: Compared to many here I am. Click to expand... Than I am ancient. Or as Hope has pointed out...I'm dust.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,794 Craig53m said: Than I am ancient. Or as Hope has pointed out...I'm dust. Click to expand... Then I am too
Craig53m said: Than I am ancient. Or as Hope has pointed out...I'm dust. Click to expand... Then I am too
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,796 BunnyBeeHope said: Did I? Click to expand... Sounds like a Hope thing to say
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,798 Lil_wonders said: Then I am too Click to expand... You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you!
Lil_wonders said: Then I am too Click to expand... You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,800 Craig53m said: You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you! Click to expand... flirt
Craig53m said: You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you! Click to expand... flirt