I already know I’ll be the cool great uncle (don’t have bros or sis but my first cousins are like sisters to me) alone and doing cool uncle stuff
And you're NOT old!You never know what will happen in the future.
Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each otherYou never know what will happen in the future.
We all die alone, am already ready for itDying alone sounds peaceful anyway![]()
But they already do ?Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other
Compared to many here I am.And you're NOT old!
Than I am ancient. Or as Hope has pointed out...I'm dust.Compared to many here I am.
Then I am tooThan I am ancient. Or as Hope has pointed out...I'm dust.
Sounds like a Hope thing to sayDid I?
You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you!Then I am too
flirtYou have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you!