Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,801 Craig53m said: You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you! Click to expand... I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah
Craig53m said: You have an experienced soul, a young heart, and a rocking bod. (Not flirting!) So, old does not fit you! Click to expand... I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,802 Lil_wonders said: I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah Click to expand... Its his flirting getting you hot
Lil_wonders said: I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah Click to expand... Its his flirting getting you hot
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,803 Lil_wonders said: I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah Click to expand... I'm laughing, but I'm sorry.
Lil_wonders said: I agree with one of those. Especially right now while I sit here aching while having hot flushes hahahah Click to expand... I'm laughing, but I'm sorry.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,805 BunnyBeeHope said: Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other Click to expand... This sounds painful.
BunnyBeeHope said: Im going to lock Ciaran and Vanilla in a room until they love each other Click to expand... This sounds painful.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,806 Harthacnut said: This sounds painful. Click to expand... Love hurts
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,807 I don't find people old until they act old, look incredibly old, or turn 70.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,811 I know people in their 70s who live alot younger than I do.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,812 Lil_wonders said: I know people in their 70s who live alot younger than I do. Click to expand... But at 70, they're just old.
Lil_wonders said: I know people in their 70s who live alot younger than I do. Click to expand... But at 70, they're just old.